We're Okay

A/N: Mature Content. SPG-ish. Reader discretion is advised. Kids, look away. Nope. Hindi ako namali ng libro. Tinatamad lang ako magputol ng kwento. Napuputol din yung train of thought. Hahahahaha

April 15, 2018, 5am:

"Say it again, Love." You whispered in my ear and snugly wrapped me in your arms, my back against your chest, your leg draped over my thighs, my feet nestled between your ankles, as we lay on your bed. The first light of day now slowly peeking through the thin gaps of your window blinds. It felt so good to be in your arms and felt perfect that we're okay.

Your warm breath on my skin sent shivers all over my naked body, as if we were not cuddled under your thick duvet, as if we have not just made love for the second time that night.

"Say what, Love?" I giggled. I knew what you meant but I was teasing you. You can be so cute when you're all worked up, you know.

"Yun. Yung kanina. Kaya di na ako tampo di ba?" You spoke in a low voice, the softness of your tone was a gentle seduction as the long fingers on my side start strumming.

"Alin? Yung ikaw ang pinakagwapo?" I chuckled.

"Close. Pero di pa yun. Try again." You snarled on the crook of my neck, temporarily interrupting the lazy path of kisses you were planting there.

"Mmm... Paano ko maalala? Dini-distract mo ako." I said.

"Tinutulungan nga kitang maalala. Ganito din yun kanina." You grinned against my skin, your lips then on my shoulder.

"Aaah..." I wasn't sure if that sounded like I just realized something or just as it is, a moan, when the hand on my side started stroking upwards and your lips ran along my nape. "I know."

"Sasabihin mo na?" Your lips were on my ear again, catching its lobe between your teeth, as you pulled me closer to you if that was possible.

"Yes." I looked over my shoulder to meet your gaze and reached up to cup your cheek. I closed my eyes when you touched our noses and foreheads together then opened them again as I whispered. "I'm yours. All yours. Only yours. Always and all ways, yours, Richard Faulkerson Jr. I love you."

You smiled and your eyes brightened under their heavy sultry lids. "As I am yours alone, my Nicomaine. I love you more." You whispered then kissed me slowly.

I responded just as gently as I caressed your jaw. I softly brushed my lips on yours, leisurely, unhastily. I can do that all day but you grew impatient.

You placed one hand on my nape and tilted your head to the side to kiss me deeper, hungrier.

"This. Mine?" You growled against my lips. "Yes." I gasped just before you crashed your lips with mine again.

"This?" You asked as your kisses dropped to my neck then my shoulder. "Yours." I moaned.

"Ito?" You breathed on my skin as your hot kisses continued a path along my arm to my hand. "Sa'yo." I whispered.

"This?" You mumbled, your lips then traversing down the length of my spine. "Y-yes..." My breath caught in my throat.

"These?" You snarled as you cupped my mounds, squeezing then kneading. "Yours. All yours!" I gasped loudly.

"Say it again." Your soft command caressed the skin on my waist.

"I'm yours. All yours. I love you, Jay." I declared sincerely.

"I love you most, Menggay." Your breath now on the small of my back. "What else, my love?"

"There is no one else above you, Love. You come first." I whispered, my heart- a whirlwind of emotions, my body- a burning tempest of desire.

"Wrong, my love. You are my priority so YOU come first." You hissed and disappeared under the covers between my thighs.

**********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.