xix. i n t e r v i e w

int: so, you're nominated for a golden globe! that's amazing, congrats! timmy: thank you, thank you

timmy: thank you, thank you...
int: how did you reacted to the nomination?
timmy: well, it's only a nomination, it's not like i'm going to win or anything but i was pretty shocked and excited to see that they were considering me, an actor that is barely hanging there in the industry.
int: well, you did appeared on interstellar, so this would be your second time on the Golden Globes right?
timmy: yes! i had a very small role in interstellar but they still let me be in all the press things and stuff
int: well, let's cross our fingers so that you get that oscar nomination
timmy: yeah...
int: another thing i wanted to ask you was about lady bird. you play this guy that is a total asshole
timmy: yeah! i swear i'm not like that in real life. i'm the complete opposite!
int: yeah, you do are very charming. so, how was it to play this spaced out kid?
timmy: well, it was kinda hard since i had to think like him and i just couldn't. so for me, the dialogues were the hardest since i was trying not to laugh.
int: and which movie do you prefer, call me by your name or lady bird?
timmy: gosh, no. i can't answer that. both are extraordinary. you know, i loved both the same, my girlfriend absolutely loved lady bird, armie's wife elizabeth loved call me by your name so i guess it depends.
int: well, i know everyone is going to love both films. thanks for being here!
timmy: thank you for having me!