xx. t w i t t e r

@TheAcademy: Hang in there! The nominees for the 90th edition of the Academy Awards are going to be announced this afternoon at 16:00pm East Coast time.

@annarempalski: im shaking omg 2 more hours.

real life

anna and timothee were at the girl's apartment, waiting for the nominations to come. anxiously seeing keeping up with the kardashians before e! transmitted the nominees.

"what if the movie doesn't get any nominations?" timothee said nervously.

"are you kidding me? timmy, you know how much success this film has had? anna answered "babe, you and the movie and the cast are going to do amazing. and if you don't win that's okay, an award doesn't mean everything"

timothee delicately touched the girl's face, caressing her cheek. he was about to kiss her when the nomination show started and a loud award music started playing. "holy shit" he said.

visuals, editing, sound, makeup, costume...nothing. maybe supporting role for armie? no. finally the movie got a nomination for original song, anna was very excited since "mystery of love" bacame her favorite song. at this point the nominations were getting more important. and another nomination, this time for adapted screenplay. timothee yelled with excitement.

"here are the nominees for leading actor" anna grabbed timmy's hand, kissing it. "here we go: denzel washington for roman j. israel, esq. gary oldman for darkest hour..." the host kept saying the nominees but timothee was loosing hope. but then "and timothee chalamet for call me by your name". he couldn't believe it, he just couldn't. "oh my god, you're an academy award nominee" anna said with tears of happiness rolling down her face. timothee felt like he was about to faint. tears of joy filling the environment "i'm nominated for a fucking oscar!" timmy shouted and grabbed anna passionately to kiss her.

"we made it" he said between the kiss. "you made it" anna responded. timothee's phone filled with congratulations from his family and friends. "you dont know how proud i am for you" anna caressed his cheek and kissed it. "now, for the most waited nomination of the night, here is best picture" the host said and they pulled apart from their kiss. of course, they said call me by your name.

"i can't believe how far this has gone, i actually am proud of myself" timothee said. "and you should be...always" she responded kissing him again, being proud of her man.