xxxii. g o l d e n g l o b e s

a/n: hi! so yesterday were the golden globes and i wanted to start making chapters about different stories with timothee, not necessarily consecutive. so here you have a story where you go to the gg with him

Anna looked oh so beautiful, Timothee was completely speechless and so was the world. Her dress was completely stunning, a Paolo Sebastian dress

 Her dress was completely stunning, a Paolo Sebastian dress

There was a sparkle in both of the young couple's eyes. Anna was so honored that this time Timothee invited her, she didn't wanted to accept the invitation since he always took his mother to the awards but this time his mom wasn't able to go so she went instead. But Timothee was so happy that she could go, and just let everyone see her and appreciate her beauty. She was so excited for him, and also so proud. They got in the limousine, she could feel him shaking from the nerve. It's been awhile since this started, but to Timothee it still feels like the first time. Everything does. Touching Anna, kissing her, making love to her, it all feels like the first time.
-I'm so proud of you, Timmy- Anna said kindly, in a soft voice, laying her head in his shoulder.
-It's so surreal... being here- said Timothee, his hands were cold and shaky.
-Stay calm, babe. You're okay, you're living an amazing experience. It's all good.- Timothee just smiled and tried to breathe more calmly

They got to the red carpet, cameras were flashing everywhere. They hyped him so much, and this time they were hyping Anna too. "Anna! Timothee! Over here!"'s were filling the place. Timothee looked lovingly at Anna and grabbed her hand. He didn't left her any second of the red carpet. In interviews and pictures, she was there with him, she gave him peace. Anna was so excited to see all of her favorite artists.
-Timmy! Look! It's Adam Driver!
-Timothee! It's Lady Gaga!
-Look! It's Alfonso Cuarón!
-Im going to cry, oh God, there is Roger Taylor and Brian May, oh God.
-We're gonna have to wait to the after party to take pictures with them, beautiful- Timmy said to her ear. She was so excited to meet her favorite band of all time.
Timothee loved seeing her so full of happiness, making everyone around her so bubbly and happy. She was truly the sun in person. Everyone talked about "Timothee Chalamet's girlfriend being so beautiful and kind."

The night passed, and they announced the winner of Timothee's category. He didn't won, but he was so proud of himself for being nomina it didn't even bothered him. Anna was proud of him too, they clapped and cheered. They had an amazing time at the ceremony. And let's not forget when Rami and BoRhap won! Oh, Anna couldn't help it but cry and stand up, she loved that film so much. Timothee stood up with her too. After the night ended and they went back home, Anna could only happy cry when looking at her photos with all her favorite artists and remembering the beautiful things they said to her, and the incredible "I've seen your work, I love it, my wife has all your pieces" from Brian May. It just was an amazing night.