xxv. r e a l l i f e

anna
timothee was getting ready for the oscars. i was at his hotel room, with his mom, dad and sister. pauline was taking some pictures, like if it was his first day of kindergarten. his dad was reminding him how to tie his tie. his mom was fixing his hair. i didn't wanted to interrupt such a familiar scene, so i just slipped a laminated version of his speech since he would probably crumble up the other one. he looked so handsome in that suit. i contemplated the scene until they got ready to leave.
-ok, people, time to win an oscar!- his mom said as they were about to hop in the car. he stopped and turn around to look at me on the door of the hotel, looking at them going to the ceremony. he ran over to me and kissed me passionately.
-i love you so much, thanks for everything and im so fucking sorry i couldn't take you.
-it doesn't matter, really. im so proud of you. you deserve to be there. and remember, if you don't win i will still be extremely proud of you, you're an academy award nominee. i love you so much.- i said as i caressed his cheek. he was all dressed up and i was wearing a college hoodie with shorts, it was a funny scene. -now go get that oscar.

and just like that they left...

————-

GUYS IM WAITING FOR THE OSCARS TO HAPPEN SO I CAN CONTINUE THE STORY I SWEAR!!!