xxvii. p r o u d

anna
tim and i were taking some time off after the oscars to rest and spend some time together. we flew back to nyc and spent the weekend together at his apartment, watching movies, baking and cuddling. i was still in awe to have him as my boyfriend, and more to be dating an academy award nominee. are you kidding me? i still remember back in the day when we were just best friends and he got his first pay from homeland and decided to gift me a gold chain with a rose pendant, which i still wear to this day. since then i have never taken it off, it's part of me and it reminds me of beautiful moments. i started to tear up a little bit, i was just so happy for my baby. timothee quickly noticed snd took his wyes of the screen, we were watching freaks and geeks.
-babe, what's wrong?
-nothing, really...im just...so proud of you. it just hit me that i have seen you grow and holy fuck... i can't believe i have the love of my life right in front of my eyes.- timothee had a huge smile and watery eyes.
-you are the most amazing person in this world. im so grateful to have you, you are my little rose... always beautiful, no matter what.- he said while taking the chain hanging from my neck in his delicate pianist hands. he remained quiet for a second, like if he was preparing to say something.
-do you wanna move in with me?- he said looking to the ground with a huge smile- i don't wanna be apart of you, ever.
-i would love that- and we melted into a beautiful kiss.

...