Chapter 1: The Letter

Welp here I go. My first Pokémon betrayed story. Sorry if I screwed it up! Also this story will contain curse words such as hell, asshole, and just really any curse word. I'll only use these words if it is necessary and if  fits with the plot/setting/dialogue/you get the idea anyway story starts now.

Speech- Talking through Aura

Speech- Normal

Speech- thoughts

A top Mt.Silver stands a dead man. A boy who vanished 17 years ago after he was betrayed. Everyone thought he was dead, but he was anything but. He has become an aura guardian and has founded a new league and region.He now stands on the peak of Mt.Silver, looking down at the towns and cities that he, his elite four, and his gym leaders helped to create. Sitting on his shoulder is his faithful buddy, pikachu.

Pikachu- "Pika pika?"

Ash- "Sorry pikachu, I guess I zoned out thinking about that day."

Lucario- Ash I know that day still haunts you but you need to move on. Your not seeing them anytime soon.

Ok I'm short all of his friends, family, and half of his Pokémon betrayed him except Iris regrets it. Honestly I'm to tired to make the flashback but I will make flashbacks before and after the betrayal to make up for this. Back to the story

Just then a pidgeot flew overhead. It landed on ash's shoulder, handed him a letter, and flew off.

Ash- "a messenger pidgeot? Since when do pidgeot deliver messages, I thought it was just pidgey. Well whatever I better see what it says."

Dear Ash

Hello Ash, we've heard about you making a region and a league and we would like to make it official. In order to do so you are required to participate in the World Masters Tournament and sign a document. You must also bring your elite four and your 8 gym leaders.We've also been notified that you have a 5th and 6th Elite that challenge you to a double battle to decide if the challenger is ready to face the Champion Aka you. We will Allow this, since you have a separate room with a mini PKMM center for the challenger so they can have a fair battle. With all that being said we hereby invite you all to compete in the tournament. It will be held in the Kalos region.

We hope to see you there

                                                          -Scott

P.S Damn you Ash it took me 8 years to find you! I came to your region but you weren't in town, and I had to wait 9 years just to give you this damn letter! Anyways I hope your doing well. Also the traitors, including the ones from the Alola Region, will be there competing as well. Time to show the world how strong Ash Ketchum is!

Ash- You we're saying Lucario? Then he handed the letter for Lucario to read. Lucario was shocked but understood that he needs to go. He then gave him back the letter. After he got the letter back he started to walk back to his home town, Crystal Valley. Crystal Valley was the town you had to pass through to get on Tempest Trail. Tempest Trail is the Trail that leads to Mt.Silver. It's called Tempest Trail because it's often storming and the rain makes it hard to climb and sometimes waterspouts would form from the lakes on the trail.He then got out his NanoDex, a improved and smaller version of the Pokédex. With the NanoDex you can hold unlimited Pokémon. You can wear it like a watch too. He then called the elites

Ash- Is everyone on?

Jade (The Dark Type Elite.)-Yep

Astral(The Psychic Type Elite)- I'm here