Chapter 9-Battle Frenzy

Imma do POVs from now on. Well sometimes anyway. You will see what I mean.

Kiawe's POV

"Ash wake up!" I said as I pulled the blankets off his bed, making him fall on the floor. "Kiawe what?!" Ash hissed, yawning "It's 9:30 get up! Also Elizabeth and Astral are fighting." Ash groaned "Seriously? Again?" He asked

"What do you mean again?" I asked, confused "Let's just say Astral and Elizabeth want eachother to burn in Hell." Ash replied, and as if he need to prove his point

"YOU RELY ON PSYCHIC TYPES TO MUCH! YOU WIZARD!

"YOU'VE SPENT ALL YOUR LIFE IN A TUNNEL!"

"THATS NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT PRISSY BITCH!"

"WELL AT LEAST IM NOT DIRT LOVING MILTANK"

"WHY YOU! *Crashing sound*"

"Betcha that was the table." Ash cut in, pulling me back to Earth *Crashing sound* "And the dishwasher." *Another crashing sound "And the Refrigerator." Ash had had enough and opened the door. He was right, there is a smashed table on the ground, a broken dishwasher, and somehow half of a refrigerator. The other half is Arceus knows where.

"DAMN YOU! YOU GROUND LICKING BIDOF!"

"DAMN YOU! YOU PSYCHIC SHEBEAST!"

"ENOUGH!" Ash shouted, gaining their attention "GOOD ARCEUS WILL YOU TWO JUST GET ALONG?! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" The two girls looked around, seeing the mess they made
"It was her fault." Elizabeth blurted out, pointing to Astral, who was extremely, and I mean extremely ticked off. She was so mad you could see her hair float up. (she is a psychic and that usually happens when psychics get very angry...I think.) "If you guys don't stop breaking every damn thing in sight there will be consequences." Ash explained, his tone overflowing with annoyance "Now clean this mess up." Then his eye turned a light shade of blue "Now." Both the girls and I shivered "Ash you don't need to threaten them." I said "Oh I'm not. I would never hurt them." Ash replied, reassuring me. "I only do this for show, but I do move them with aura sometimes."
'Well isn't that just perfect.' I thought 'I'm living with a god.'
____________________________________
2 hours later Third Person POV

"Alright the Battle between Kiawe and Jack shall be resumed!" The ref announced "Hey Kiawe sorry for running the other day I was just really scared." Jack stated "Your fine." Kiawe said "Now let us continue our battle! Marowak, Let's go!"

"Now Where was I? Ah yes, my trump card! Now comon out Magneton!" As soon as Jack finished that sentence Kiawe looked at him with a 'Are you serious?' look "What?" Jack asked, Confused. Kiawe sighed heavily "Your Magneton is a steel and electric type, right?" Jack nodded "And my Marowak is a Fire and a ghost type that can learn ground-type moves." Jack then realized that fire is super effective against steel types and ground type moves are super effective against electric types and mentally facepalmed. "Now Marowak use Bonemerang!" Kiawe commanded, soon Marowak ran up to Magneton in circles and started to hit him with his bone, severely damaging him. "Quick Magneton use Electric Terrain followed up with multiple Zap Cannons!" Jack countered, disadvantage or not he wasn't going down without a fight. Soon electric waves released from Magneton turned the field yellow, turning it into an electric terrain, then started firing at Marowak. "Quick Marowak, Dodge then use Fire Punch!" Marowak started to dodge the multiple zap cannons, then when it got close enough, fire formed in its palm and it curled its hand into a fist, and successfully hit Magneton, knocking him back.
"Marowak let's finish this! Bone Rush!"

"Not so fast! Magneton use Magnet Rise!"

"Magnet Rise?!" Kiawe said, shocked, when Marowak hit Magneton with his bone it didn't do a thing. "Magnet Rise is a move that allows an electric type Pokémon to be immune to ground type moves for a good while!" Jack explained "Your not beating me that easily." Kiawe smirked
"I wouldn't have it any other way! Marowak, Sandstorm!" Soon the entire field became shrouded in a thick sandstorm. "Now Marowak get behind Magneton and use stone edge." Kiawe whispered to Marowak, who was right in front of him. As soon as Kiawe finished, Marowak ran as quietly as possible to the other side of the field, soon he was right behind Mageton. Jack was looking into the sandstorm, trying to find Marowak, when all of a sudden blue stones came up from the ground and sent Magneton flying into the air. Jack gasped and looked at Kiawe, who was smirking "Now Marowak finish this with fire punch!" Before Jack could counter, Marowak jumped up and slammed Magneton with a fire punch mid air and they vanished back into the sandstorm. When the sandstorm subsided, Magneton was laying on the ground, swirls in his eyes. On top of Magneton was Marowak, chest puffed out with pride.