Chapter 3- Love Blossoms

Iris's POV

"It's almost time for the tournament!" I whispered to myself. I was so happy to be completing in the tournament as the Unova Champion, my hard work has finally paid off. Now I sit with the champions, and I'm all alone, finally getting a break from my so-called friends who celebrated Ashes death. "I am so going to win this tournament!" I was going to boast more but the TV came on. "HELLO CHAMPIONS, MEMBERS OF THE ELITES FOUR, GYM LEADERS, AND TRAINERS FROM ALL OVER! WE ARE THANKFUL THAT YOU CAME HERE" The announcer shouted Iris didn't listen to the opening speech, it's just filled with thing she already knows. She was about to walk away when she heard the Announcer say "THERE IS ALSO A NEW REGION AND A NEW LEAGUE! THE SIBION REGION AND THE SIBION LEAGUE ON MT.SILVER! THIS REGION OCCUPIES THE LAND BETWEEN THE HOENN AND KANTO REGION BORDERS! IT MAY NOT BE HUGE BUTS ITS NOT SMALL BY ANY FEAT! ALL KINDS OF POKÉMON ARE FOUND IN THIS REGION! THIS REGION WAS BUILT BY THE ELITE FOUR, GYM LEADERS AND THE CHAMPION HIMSELF! WELL SPEAK OF THE DEVIL, HERE COMES THE CHAMPION NOW! THE CHAMPION AND FOUNDER OF THE SIBION LEAGUE AND THE CREATOR OF THE SIBION REGION-" "I wonder who it is" I thought

"ASH KETCHUM" the announcer shouted, Ash then took off his hood.Iris gasped then cried. "W-what how?! I-I-I thought h-he w-was d-d-d-dead?!" I thought. My mind was then being filled with memories of him, making me tear up. I then stopped myself and listen to the TV

"Thanks Scott" Ash replied. "Anyways like he said, I'm The champions of the Sibion League and the creator of The Sibion League. After this tournament is over, come battle us at the Sibion League." Ash then did his signature grin. "I'm looking forward to seeing the skill and talent you all are possess and I'm looking forward to battling each and every one of you." He then passed the mic to Scott and walked away to join the other champions.

Ash then got pulled into a hug "It's good to see you again Ash!" Cynthia shouted "Agreed. it has been awhile." Alder(he may not be champion of Unova anymore but he is a former champions so they still count as champions) and Lance added on. "Yeah It sure has been awhile, Ash. How have you been?" Steven asked "Not so good Ash replied. Ash then explained what happened 17 years ago and how his friends, family, and some of Pokémon betrayed him and hurt him. They all got frustrated.

Iris watched them all talk, not looking at Ash. She was afraid what he might say to her, but she started to walk away, Ash noticed this and walked away from the other champions to Iris. Iris then turned around to see ash. He was taller than he used to be, looked more grown up, and had a muscular body. "O-oh h-Hey Ash." She said with a sad tone. No reply. "Look I'm sorry that I betrayed you, I was forced to. If the didn't they would kill my Haxorus." She then fell on her knees and sobbed. Ash then knelt down, still saying nothing. "Ash I'm so-" Ash then pulled her into a hug, "Now whose the little kid?" Ash whispered. Iris then returned it, her grip tightening a little bit. "S-S-S-Shutup" She whispered back. "Look Iris I forgive you and I want to be friends again. Over the years I was gone I became an Aura Guardian and I read your Aura when I was talking with the other champions." I explained "I saw what they did to you and I'm sorry I couldn't help you."

"Ash I would love that, thank you." Iris then broke off from the hug and smiled. Then they both walked back to Their Champion Suites. Coincidentally Ash and Iris are right next to each other. Ash always kept the door that connects the 2 room unlocked, so they could visit each other at anytime. They then talked for a while, catching up and letting their Pokémon have fun together.After a couple hours Ash and Iris went to their rooms and went to bed.

"I can't sleep" I thought. I then went over to Ashes room, then opened his bedroom door. "Hey..umm Ash?" I asked, then poked him, seeing if he was awake. Ash sat up "*yawn* Huh, oh hey Iris what is it?" He asked, still half asleep. "C-could I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. Ash was alive and awake now! They stood there for a while in awkward silence, after what seemed like forever, Ash broke the ice. "S-sure I-Iris." He stammered. He then moved over to let me get in the bed. I then pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around him, making us both blush. He gave me a surprised look as in saying 'what are doing?'.  "What?" I retorted"I'm cold." He then pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest and after a few minutes, we fell asleep.

Ash's POV

When I woke up I saw Iris with her face buried in my chest. I eventually remembered what happened and blushed. I then noticed i had my leg over hers, so I moved it off and slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake up Iris , but she grabbed the sleeve of my shirt. "Nooo, stayyyy." She muttered "I can't, I have to train with my Elite Four for the tournament." I read her aura and could tell she was frustrated, but got over it and let go of my sleeve. Then she got up. "Then I'll just go back to my room then." She started walking towards the door, but tripped on something. "Iris!" I shouted, then I caught her before she could hit the floor. "A-Are you ok?" I asked, but she didn't reply. She look up then our eyes locked at that moment, we then just stood there for a bit, getting lost in each others gaze. We where about to kiss when Jasper walked in. "ASH I SWEAR IF YOUR ASLEEP IM GOING TO-" He then saw us. "Oh, it seems like your not asleep at all, but wide awake with your wife." He then chucked "well if your going to make out I'm bed I won't stop you.Do you have a baby, yet? If so is it a boy or a girl?" Iris then broke off from me. "Now you've done it Jasper" I said "Done what?" He asked, but his question was answered when Iris slapped him and literally threw him out of the room. I then burst out laughing at the fact that she used all of her anger to throw him out. "Your not that strong yet you used all your rage to throw him out!" I blurted, then she said something that shut me up. After that I helped Jasper up and explained she is not my wife and we weren't making out and we definitely didn't have a child. Then he said something that really made me mad. "You know Jasper, I think I see Tyranitar's pokeball wiggling. I think he wants to play with you again." I said threateningly. After a few moments of awkward silence he then ran away. "What's that all about?" Iris asked "well let's just say that Tyranitar is better at hunting than he is a hiding." I then chucked a bit. "Well I need to go train with my league." I then started walking off, but Iris yanked my arm back. "Hmm? Is there something else you- MPFH" Before I could finish she kissed me on the lips, then we broke off "You didn't do it in the bedroom so I wasn't going to leave without it." She retorted. I then kissed her on the forehead, waved goodbye and ran to the forest to train with my League.

FINALLY IM DONE NOW I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS AT NIGHT! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter. I'm going to do one more chapter than take a break. Also I just made 4 new chapters in AlienInDisguise and 1 new chapter in Scars Of The Past! Check them out when you can!
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️