Chapter 10- The Festival Of Disaster

Ash's POV
"Wake up Ash." I heard a voice say "Come in Ash wake up."

"WAKE UP!" Someone shouted, waking me up "What?" I asked, tired. "Ash today is the Festival Of Creation! Remember?" Iris reminded me as I got out of bed. "Yes I do, but it doesn't even start until 12:00." I said as I checked the time "It's only 9:00."

"So?" She asked me "I want to spend time with you before it starts." I sighed, on one hand I want to sleep, on the other hand I want to be with Iris as much as I can. So I got dressed and ready for the day. When I walked out of my room, Iris was sitting on the couch, probably waiting for me. "Kiawe is sleeping and Brock is out buying groceries." Iris informed me and I nodded. "Well then what do you want to do first?" I asked her.

"How bout breakfast?" She suggested, her stomach growling. I chuckled "Read my mind." I said as I opened the door for her "After you."

"What a gentleman." Iris complimented as she walked through the door, me following close behind. When we got into the elevator, it stopped halfway, the doors opened, and two other people walked in. Then the elevator started up again and we descended down to the lobby. Soon we were outside and looking around "So where should we go?" I asked her "StarBucks?" She nodded

"Well then." I said mischievously as I sweep her off her feet, surprising her "Let's go." Then my eye glowed blue and we vanished into thin air.

A few moments later

We just appeared in an alleyway out of thin air and out of sight. Iris was still in my arms, a bit dizzy and shocked "I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Iris said, grabbing her head "Heard that before." I muttered under my breath as i lowered her to the ground. She held on to me for a few brief moments to gain her footing, but besides that she was perfectly fine. "Teleporting does make you dizzy at first but you'll get used to it." I advised her

"Right...." She trailed off as we walked to Starbucks.
When we went inside we ordered what we wanted and sat down. The waiter came sooner than I expected and gave us our Moomoo milk, eggs, and toast. We ate, had brief conversations, split the payment and started walking to the park.
"Well that was refreshing." Iris remarked as we sat down on a bench. "It was." I said in agreement as I checked my watch "We have some time to kill, what do you want to do?" She was about to reply but I shushed her and snapped my head around "I know your there! Show yourself!" I demanded. The bush rustled and Jade, Jasper, Astral, Elizabeth, Blaze, and Brook lazily walked out. "Busted." Jade said and Astral nodded

"Anyways why are you guys spying on us?" I asked accusingly "Cause we could." Elizabeth blurted out, Brook elbowed her and Blaze karate chopped her on the head. "What she meant to say is we wanted to join you guys." Brook corrected and Elizabeth swiftly nodded in agreement. "After all the Festival Of Creation is a special event where family and friends come together right?" Blaze added on.

"True enough." I complied as I got off the bench "So what do you guys want to do?", "How about a Pokémon battle?" Astral challenged as she smirked.

1 hour later

"Why meeee!" Astral whined as she recalled her Pokémon. It was a 3 on 3 and I just beat her without losing a single Pokémon. "One day you will beat me Astral, but not today." I said as i recalled my Pokémon. Astral sat on the bench, humiliated and mortified. "I guess psychic types aren't so good after all!" Elizabeth said in a know it all tone. Then the two girls got into a huge argument and we all facepalmed "Do they ever stop?" Jasper asked and we all shook our heads. Jade then sent out Umbreon and told it to use dark pulse on Astral and Elizabeth. Umbreon fired and made the bickering girls lose their footing and roll down the hill into a lake.
To say Astral and Elizabeth were mad was an understatement, they glared daggers at Jade as she recalled Umbreon and took off, fearing for her life. Soon enough Astral and Elizabeth chased after him and the trio disappeared into the forest.
"Jade is in for a hard time." Jasper said and we all nodded in agreement. "I better go help him out." Then Jasper ran after them, also disappearing in the dense forest. Leaving Blaze, Brook, Iris, and I with nothing to do. "Well this is kinda boring." Blaze pointed out. "Yeah." Brook added on