Chapter 11- The End Pt.1

Ash's POV
'Today's the day.' I thought as I walked onto the steel platform. 'Today is day of the semi finals and the finals. Their will be only one victor and that victor. Will be me. Today's the day.' I stepped off the platform and looked at my opponent. It was Cynthia. I stepped to my side of the field and she called out her Pokémon
"Garchomp, Battle dance!" She yelled as her faithful companion appeared out of its pokeball, ready for battle. I got a pokeball from my belt 'Today's the day.' I thought 'Today I become the champion of the world and prove them all wrong.'

'I will win.'
Third person POV

"Noivern I choose you," Ash growled out. The counterpart of Cynthia's Garchomp, who was female, came roaring out of Ash's Pokeball. Seeing his opponent Ash's Noivern flashed his teeth savagely.

"Garchomp use Dragon Claw," Cynthia demanded. Garchomp rushed in with the Dragon Claw.

"Noivern use your own Dragon Claw," Ash called out. Both respective attacks hit Cynthia Garchomp, sending them back a bit. They were still raring to go.

"Garchomp/Noivern use Brick Break," Both trainers yelled out again. The attacks once again hit the other Noviern and Garchomp. Right now they were only trading hits, which would work in Ash's favor as Garchomp is Cynthia's strongest Pokemon.

"Quick Garchomp use Dual Chop," Cynthia ordered. Cynthia's Garchomp nailed Ash's Noivern in the face, twice, with one fin and only one more time with the other fin. The fourth hit narrowly missed Noviern.

"Noivern use Brick Break again," Ash hollered Noivern cut Cynthia's Garchomp right along the chest while flipping backwards, doing some damage and creating distance between them.

Cynthia gaped in shock. When she recovered she said, "Garchomp use Dragon Rage!" The orange ball of destruction was fired at Ash's Noivern and while soon, it landed right in front of Noivern, creating a massive explosion.

When the dust cleared Ash's Noivern was still standing, but it was slumped over and grimacing in pain. "Noivern use Giga Impact." Ash screamed out. Noivern surrounded himself in the bluish purple glow and sped towards Cynthia's Garchomp, who was suspiciously calm.

"Attract," Cynthia grumbled out. A heart flew from Cynthia's Garchomp and hit Noivern, who stopped his Giga Impact attack and had hearts in his two eyes.

"Let's finish this! Dragon Rush." Cynthia said as Garchomp hit Noivern, knocking it out.

"Trainers please return to your corners," The referee called out while looking at his watch. "Begin," the referee said when the trainers were ready.

"Infernape I choose you," Ash yelled. His trusty fire ape came out with a roar and took a ready stance.

"Roserade battle ready," Cynthia said simply. Ash had some experience battling Roserade's when he took out Nando's in the Sinnoh League.

"Infernape Fire Punch, then use Blaze Kick," Ash said coldly. Infernape's fist lit on fire and he punched Roserade right in the face, but before she could even fly back he nailed her in the stomach with his fiery foot.

Roserade got up with a groan and glared harshly at Infernape. "Roserade use Sleep Powder," Cynthia yelled. Roserade shot out a purple powder from her flower hands and it started to pour on Infernape, whose eyelids started to droop.

"Infernape burn that powder with Overheat," Ash yelled really loud. To Infernape the yell was like a mutter, but he still carried out with the Overheat attack and the funnel of scorching hot flames burnt the powder and turned it to ashes. After a few more moments Infernape was raring to go again.