Flower Crowns // Thomas Imagine

Ever since you had arrived in the glade, you were the center of attention. You didn't mind that too much, it was just tiring. You weren't that outgoing, there wasn't anything special about you, you were just a girl surrounded by boys. But for some reason you still managed to feel lonely.
Newt was your best friend. He was the only boy in the glade who actually bothered to treat you more like a human and less like a piece of meat. Normally on a hot day like this you would spend your time with newt in the deadheads, picking small flowers, weeds, and branches off of trees to make flower crowns for some of your friends. But today, Newt had to deal with Gally, so instead of bothering him after the meeting you decided to go create flower crowns by yourself.
On your way across the glade, newts friend, Thomas, ran towards you to catch up. "Hey um, Y/N? Im Thomas, you probably already know that though haha, um, well Newt said you liked making flower crowns? I'm actually pretty good at making them as well, and I was wondering if maybe I could come with you today since he's busy? He said you get lonely and I understand that, but it's nice to have a friend you know. So I was thinking maybe we could be friends? But only if that's okay with you of course." You looked over at Thomas and he gave a shy smile. You nodded your head and the two of you walked into the deadheads together.
-One Month Later-
You and Thomas had become really close friends, of course he didn't replace Newt, but he did accompany the two of you on regular flower crown trips. Today Newt had another meeting, so it was only you and Thomas. The two of you walked into the trees, back towards the wall where the best flowers were. After gathering sticks and leaves and all the flowers needed, Thomas challenged you to a small contest, whoever made the best crown got the others desert for a week. Of course you agreed, and went off to your tree to make your crown.
Thirty minutes later you had a gorgeous crown, pink and yellow flowers with a small ivy vine wrapped around, twigs sticking out here and there that were curled at the ends. You were very proud of what you had made. "Thomas! Are you finished?!" You stood up and started to walk towards him. "Yes just give me one second and I'll be there! Who's gonna judge them!?" You kept walking towards him, his back facing you. "I dunno, all of our friends are a bit busy so I guess we can, if you promise to be fair." He chuckled, rose to his feet, and turned around. Your mouth fell when you saw what he had made. Purple and white flowers, laying on small green leaves and vines from the walls, the twigs were stacked together to make it wider considering how big the flowers were.
He laughed a bit when he saw your expression. "You win." You let your crown fall to the ground and his smile turned to a frown. "Oh nonono I don't, did you even look at yours? It's gorgeous! Here..." Thomas picked your flower crown up, and sat it on his head and winked. You laughed at his expression and took his flower crown and placed it on your head. He pushed back a fallen strand of hair behind your ear and smiled at you. "There you go, a crown made for a princess." You smiled at his comment, none of the boys had ever called you a princess, none of them besides newt had even taken the time to get to know you. But Thomas did. You looked into his eyes and then back down at your feet. "Um, Thomas, can I do something?" He nodded, and you pushed the flower crown over his eyes gently, making sure not to hurt him in any way. He flinched as your hands moved away from his face, and you adored his nervousness. You saw how he rocked back and forth on his feet impatiently, and how he pursed his lips, you saw how his hands stayed clasped together in front of him, and you saw his lips. Before you could back out your lips touched his for just a small second then you pulled away and readied yourself for rejection. Thomas reached to pull the flower crown away from his eyes, and once he did his hands went from his crown to your waist, pulling you closer. He looked into your eyes, then towards your lips. "Could I do that again, just longer this time?" You nodded and his lips met yours again, sweeter, with more passion and less worry. Your hands fled to his hair and he pulled you closer, your lips dancing together.
"Woah um Thomas? Y/N? When did this become a thing?"
You pulled away to find a very confused Newt staring at the two of you. You blushed and looked back at Thomas who was smiling like an idiot. "Well, flower crowns are for royalty. We were bound to realize that she's my princess and I'm her prince. We just happened to realize it when we put on the crowns. So cliche am I right?" You laughed at Thomas's reasoning and newt just shook his head. "Next time, just try to avoid the poison oak, you guys are lucky you're wearing shoes. Look below you." You and Thomas both looked down simultaneously and screamed, running off back towards the glade holding the flower crowns to your heads. Once you got to the glade the two of you fell against a tree and laughed. After a few minutes of laughing Thomas looked at you and adjusted your flower crown to where it was straight again. "So, your wearing the flower crown for princesses, so you're a princess, but could I call you my princess?" You nodded your head shyly and smiled, the princess and prince of the glade. Y/N and Thomas. Who would've thought? "Butttttt I do get your desert for a week Thomas, since I clearly won." You smiled at him and fake winked, making him laugh in return. Precious. Thats what he was. Absolutely precious.

-----------

This probably sucked but I promise they'll get better! REQUESTS ARE VERY NEEDED LOVELIES ♥️