A Small Piece of Paradise // Preference #2

Listen to Paradise by Coldplay while reading this.
~How each boy helped make the situation all of you were in a bit better for you to handle by taking you to a paradise they made, only for you, even if just for a second.~

Thomas - "Life goes on it gets so heavy, the wheel breaks the butterfly. Every tear a waterfall."
Around the glade, it was normal to see boys walking around. A few animals with the slicers. The Beatle blades that followed some of you. And in the maze it was normal to see grievers. But it was definitely not normal to see a small, colorful, flying creature in the glade.
Everyone was enjoying this new creature, it was completely harmless. But you didn't trust it, at all. You saw your best friend, Thomas, holding one. He came up to you smiling, it was definitely nice to see everyone in a joyful mood. Even Gally wasn't angry today.
Thomas pulled your hand out and placed the butterfly he had on to your palm. At first it tickled, then after a few seconds you enjoyed the feeling of it holding on to your hand, softly fluttering its wings.
"Do you like them Y/N? Aren't they just perfect. Maybe this is a sign of hope."
You shook your head at Thomas's hope, knowing it wouldn't help. But for his sake, you nodded your head and smiled.
"Then wait till you see what I did for you, come on." Thomas grabbed your hand and began to run off to the gardens. After you got there, he let go of your hand and bent down to pick up a flower, and on the flower there was a butterfly.
Thomas smiled nervously at you and urged you to take the flower, you grabbed it out of his hand gently not wanting to hurt anything and smiled. "Tommy what is this for?" He chuckled a bit and yelled for chuck. Out of nowhere chuck started running towards you with a small wooden butterfly in his hand.
"Y/N, Thomas here thinks these things are a sign of hope for the other gladers, but his sign of hope is you. So he was wondering if you would be his."
You blushed a bit, smiling and thinking of how much time chuck and Thomas put into planning this, then nodded your head yes.
Thomas and his butterfly, what a pair.

Newt - "in the night, the stormy night, she closed her eyes. In the night, the stormy night, away she flies."
Rain.
The glade was being drenched in rain. It was pouring in massive amounts in ever single part of the glade. You started at the drops on your window in the homestead and thought of how you would probably never get out. Maybe you and the gladers did something wrong before you were sent here.
After the rain calmed down a bit it was already night time. You climbed out of your window and started to climb up to the roof. Looking throughout the glade, watching everyone slowly going to their hammocks for the night, some coming into the homestead, and some finishing their jobs quickly.
You layed down on the roof and looked at the stars, feeling the rain fall on you, and slowly beginning to feel warm tears mix with the cold rain water on your face.
You heard shuffling near you, and felt an arm pull you close.
Newt.
"Love, don't cry, do you see that star right there?"
You looked to where Newt was pointing, at the Big Dipper. You nodded. And he smiled.
"I distracted you from crying, I feel accomplished."
You laughed a bit at his comment then began to feel tears trying to build up again. Newt pulled you to where you were laying on his chest.
"Newt. We won't get out. We're stuck. Trapped. Lost. This rain, the clouds are even crying for us. We have nothing."
Newt sat up, pulling you with him, staring deep into your eyes and keeping his hands on your arms as if he was scared to let go.
"Darling I promise you we will get out, but guess what we have and will continue to have even after this."
Before you could get the word "what" out of your mouth, newt had already pressed his lips against yours, moving softly, gently."
He pulled away and began pulling you down into the window of your room.
"We will always have eachother my love,  now let's get inside before we get sick."

Minho - "When she was just a girl she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep."
All you wanted to do was sleep. Alby had already yelled at you for not doing your part. But the more you worked the more you felt terrible. You truly didn't help with anything. All you could do most of the time was stand there.
You were sleeping again, but you were slowly awoken by Minho softly shaking you awake.
"Hey um Y/N, I told Alby you were sick, so you have today off, but I can't let you keep sleeping all day every day. It's hurting you.
You shook your head no and shoved your head back into your pillow.
Minho layed Down behind you, pulling you close.
"Here, how about this, you do your part, I'll let you take naps, the map room, or the look out place in the trees, or maybe.. my room?"
Your head shot up as soon as he said that and he chuckled at your actions.
"Does that sound good? Would you get up for me?"
You nodded your head yes, and Minho pulled you back down to him.
"Act like you're sick for today, you start back tomorrow, I'll show you my room after we take a nap."
You smiled and cuddled into minhos chest, already thinking about ways to scare him when he came back from his job the next day, but knowing you, you would be passed out in his bed, sleeping contently. You couldn't wait.

---------
Ahhhh these were terrible I'm so sorry loves ♥️