Descisions

'Pound it.'ladybug and cat noir say.Then they go their own ways.

Marinette reaches the bakery safe and sound.She goes to her room and slumped down on her bed.

'Ughh Tiki.'says Marinette.'I can't keep this secret anymore can't I just tell cat noir and one person from my class.'

'Marinette I don't think this is a good idea.'
says Tiki wisely.Plzz think about it.'

Marinette thinks about it for five mins.Then she shakes her head.

'No this is my final decision.'says Marinette firmly.'I m not going to change it.'

Tiki shrugs and says'As u wish I guess I m useless.'

'Oh Tiki who said u r useless. says Marinette laughing'U r the best kwami in the world its just that I can't take the pressure anymore.'

'Well ok' Tiki says.'Just be careful'

'I will be Tiki I promise.'says Marinette smiling too.'Don't fret Tiki.'

'Ok now decide who u want to tell besides cat noir.'says Tiki

'Mhhmm Alya no way she might let it slip.'
says Marinette thinking out aloud.'Nino nah he might tell Alya accidentally.I don't want to tell the rest of the class I m not that close to them.'

'That only leaves us with one person.'says Tiki giggling.

'Who?asks Marinette and then she gasps'Adrien? No way.'

-Come on Marinette just tell him.'saysTiki.

'But I can't.'whines Marinette but then she sees Tiki's stern look'Ok I will tell him.'

'Good now call him and ask him to come to your house today and if he is busy ask him to come tommorow.'says Tiki sternly'Also talk normal think u r well talking to someone else named Adrien ok.'

'Got it.'says Marinette.'Also I m sure he is free right now.'

She picks up her phone and calls Adrien.The phone rings and Adrien picks it up.

'Hello Marinette.'says Adrien'What's up?'

'Hey Adrien I was kind of wondering if u could come to my house tommorow?'asks Marinette suprised that she didn't stutter.'If its ok with u.'

'Sure I will come Marinette.'replies Adrien he was also suprised that she didn't stutter.'Just tell me what time I should come and I will be there.'

'Ok.'replies Marinette excited.'Come at 3 ok.'

'Mhmm fine with me.'replies Adrien'Ok bye.'

'Yeah bye.'replies Marinette.'See u tommorow lucky for us its Sunday.'

Then they hang up.

'Great job Marinette.'says Tiki'U didn't even stutter once.'

'Yeah I guess.'sayss Marinette dreamily'Now I should go down.'

So Marinette goes down to help her parents with the bakery.But she kept dreaming about tommorow.

Ok this it I hope u all like it.😉

Bug out 🐞