My gf

'I m going to do it.'says Nino to himself.

He had asked Alya out so he could propose her.He had finally mustered up the courage to do it.He was nervous.At the same time he was happy too.Her answer might hurt but did he care,no he didn't,cause he loved that girl no matter what happens.He was in a cafe called 'Lovers rock' cafe.It was irony.Nino sat in the most romatic spot no one was there accept him.He sat there for half an hour giving himself pep talks.He turned around when he heard Alya's voice.

'Hey Nino'says Alya as he stares at her while she sits down.(Ur so in love lahiffe)

Instead of answering Nino just gets on one kne.He was ready he had waited for four months for this.He was going to do it.

'Alya Cesaire will u be my girlfriend?' Nino
proposes Alya.

'Yessss.'shouts Alya excitedly'Yes Nino I will be your gf.'

So Nino gets up and kisses Alya on the lips.She returns the kiss.They stood in that position for god knows how long.Then Alya pushes back.Nino gives a little moan but dosen't protest.Then they give each other a warm hug.

'Opps I just remembered something.'says Alya'I hv to babysit my sisters sorry Nino.'

'Oh crap.'says Nino slapping his forehead then he sees her glum face so he adds.'Its ok Alya we can hv a date tommorow.'

'A date?'asks Alya sounding shocked and happy at the same time.

'Yeah a date.'says Nino'Now come on I will take u home.'

He holds Alya's hands and to his delight she interwines his fingers.They walk slowly almost as if they never want this walk to end.But time never stops not even for lovers so to their dismay they were standing outside of Alya's house in half and hour.

'So see u tommorow.'says Nino'Remember I always love u.'

'Yeah see u tommorow my Dj.'says Alya'I love u always too.'

She kisses him on the cheek then she goes in side the house.Nino walks to his home.When he finally reaches at the top of his lungs.

'FINALLY ALYA CESAIRE IS MY GF.'

Then he starts his homework.But the whole time ge keeps daydreaming about his gf.

So what do u all think.This is my first Miraculous ladybug fanfic.Hope u all like it.I might be making new stories.Like a winx club fanfic.Lolirock fanfic.Eah fanfic.Or mlp fanfic.Possibly all of them.
Jk
Djwifi on🎧