I hv always loved u but I will never stop because ur the only one for me.

'Ok,ok Marinette calm down.'says Marinette to herself.It was 5 and Marinette still didn't have anything to wear.

'Hey what about this dress.' said Tiki holding a red dress with black spots.

'Its perfect it shows my Marinette and Ladyzerobug side.'says Marinette'I lovee it.'

'Well then lets start getting ready.'says Tiki smiling

'Mhmm.'replies Marinette and starts getting ready .She pulled up her hair in a messy bun .She wore black heels. Some light red and black makeup. Pink lip gloss. Adrien's charm bracelet .

'There all done.'says Marinette taking a totally fabulous pink clutch out.

Just then a crash came from outside and Marinette heard people yelling and running.

'An akuma attack.'says Tiki.

'Time to transform.'says Marinette.

'Wait Marinette.'says Tiki

'What is it Tikki?'asks Marinette confused.

'U hv got to tell ur parents that ur going to ur date then transform if u don't they'll worry about you.'says Tikki.

'Oh yeah,ur right.'says Marinette slapping her forehead. She rushes downstairs to tell her parents.

'Mama, Papa I m going on a date,'says Marinette giving both of them.'bye,see u later.'

'Stop right there young lady.' says Sabine
'There is an akuma attack u can't go.'

'Maman plzz I will be very very wary.'says Marinette.'Plzz.'

'Ur maman is right u know.'says Tom placing a hand on his wife's shoulder.

'Plzzz,.'says Marinette,trying to get her parents to agree.

Sabine sighs'Ok,but don't get hurt ok.'she says.

'Mhmm.'Marinette says and runs out the front door.She goes to a alleyway and transforms'TIKI SPOTS ON.'she yells and transforms.Ladybug goes towards the fight scene they began to fight.

Time skip after the fight.

'Pound it.' Ladybug and cat noir say and fist bump

'Don't follow me let's meet up at the cafe.'whispers ladybug

'Ok purrincess.'says Cat noir.ladybug groans and swings away towards the cafe. Cat noir goes from another way. They  both soon reach to the cafe and miraculously detransform in the same alleyway.

'Shall we m'lady.'says Adrien  extending his hand.

'We shall kitty.'says Marinette and intertwines  their hands

They both enter the cafe,looking for a vacant seat.

'Look there's a vacant window seat.'says Marinette and pulls Adrien towards it.

'Ladies first.'says Adrien and pulls out a chair for Marinette to sit.

'But idiots b4 ladies.'retorts Marinette and pulls out a chair for Adrien to sit.

'Just sits down.'says Adrien and rolls his eyes.

Marinette laughs and sits down.

'So what shall we order.'says Adrien after sitting down.

'Well they have pizza,so lets order it.'says Marinette,after checking the menu.

'Anything for u bugaboo.'says Adrien and grins his famous cat noir grin.

'I hate that nickname.'groans Marinette.

'No u don't.'says Adrien

'Yes I do.'says Marinette,and folds her arms.