Proposal

Alya was watching ladybug and cat noir fight the villan as usual.Who could turn prople into stone.His name  was Stonemaker.They had just finished the fight.They said pound it and went their seperate ways.Alya went to the cafe where Nino had asked her to meet her.

'Hey Nino.'says Alya as she sits down.'What's up.'

Nino dosen't answer he gets on his knees the way u would think he was going to propose someone.

'Alya Cesaire will u be my girlfriend?'proposes Nino

'Yessss.'Alya shouts excitedly'Yes Nino I would love to be your gf.'

Nino gets up and then kisses Alya on the lips Alya returns the kiss.They stay in that position for god knows how long.Finally Alya pushes Nino back.Nino moans but dosen't protest.Then they give each other a warm hug.

'Opps I just remembered something.'says Alya'I hv to babysit my sisters sorry Nino.'

'Oh crap.'says Nino and slaps his forehead 'Its ok Alya we can hv a date tommorow.'

'A date?'askes Alya shocked and happy at the same time.

'Yeah a date.'says Nino'Now come on I will take u home.'

He holds Alya's hands and to his delight she interwines his fingers.They walk slowly almost as if they never want this walk to end.But time never stops not even for lovers so to their dismay they were standing outside of Alya's house in half and hour.

'So see u tommorow.'Nino says 'Remember I always love u.'

'Yeah see u tommorow my Dj.'says Alya'I love u always too.'

She kisses him on the cheek and then went inside the house.Nino goes away.Alya babysits her sisters but the whole time she keeps day dreaming about Nino.

Do u guys like it?Also next chapter we will hv Nino's point of view.

Ladyblog on 🐞