Frustration

'Pound it.'ladybug and cat noir say then they go their own ways.

Adrien reaches his room safe and sound.He kicks his bed and then groans.He paces around the room for five mins then sits down on his bed.

'Hey where is my cheese.'shouts Plagg.

'Here u go.' grumbles Adrien giving him a piece of stinky Cambert cheese.

'Ok spill the beans kid.'says Plagg eating his cheese.'What's on your mind.'

'Well its just that why can't ladybug trust me with her idenity.'says Arien frustated'I m her partner after all.'

'Look kid she will tell u evetually.'says Plagg'Don't fret.'

'Maybe I should make the first move?asks Adrien raising his eyebrow.

'Look do whatever u want.'replies Plagg annoyed.'I don't care as long as I get my chesse.Now relax kid.'

So Adrien decides to take a nap he was exhausted from his photoshoots,all his lessons and akuma fighting.But just  ten mins  later there came a phone call.Adrien sees the phone call is from Marinette so he picks it.

'Hello Marinette.'says Adrien'What's up.'

'Hey Adrien I was kind of wondering if u could come to my house tommorow?'asks Marinette'if it's ok with u.'

'Sure I will come Marinette.'replies Adrien suprised that she didn't stutter.'Just tell me what time I should come and I will be there.'

'Ok.'replies Marinette sounding excited'Come at 3 ok.'

'Mhmm fine with me.'replies Adrien.'Ok bye.'

'Yeah bye.'replies Marinette'See u tommorow lucky for us its Sunday.'

Then they both hang up.

'What was that all about?'asks Adrien confused.

'I don't know and I don't care.'replies Plagg.'But I do know one thing u hv a photo shoot in half an hour.'

'Oh crap.'says Arien feeling even more tired.'I better go then.'

So Adrien changes into his father's latest designs.Then he goes down to go to his photoshoot.But the whole time he keeps thinking about ladybug.In fact his pics looked more happier than ever.

ok I know this a short chapter.But still be glad I updated two chapters in one day.Also bug out 🐞is for ladybug and Marinette.For both of them its can't tell ya u will hv to find out for yourself.

Claws out🐱