29

Nikolai kisses Helen. "Get dressed and go enjoy the party. When you are ready to retire ask a servant the way to your room. Tomorrow we'll take you shopping for clothes."

Now that the feelings are receding tears come to Helen's eyes, "Thank you my king."

"Call me, Nikolai." Nikolai says caressing the young woman, she inhales sharply at the feelings his touch gives her. She moves his hand to where she wishes to be touched.

Nikolai looks at her in amusement, "Ready for more, kitten?"

Natalia strokes her breast before she can answer and all that comes out is a moan. 

"If I mount her now, she'll be with my child." Nikolai warns them both.

"Master, please?" Helen begs him.

"Helen, you are not yet seventeen and only recently turned to full vampire." Nikolai tries to reason with her.

"Master, please?" Helen begs again.

"Take her, Nikolai. I know you wish a child on her." 

In no time Helen is screaming her release, but it is some time before Nikolai finds his. He wanted to make sure that Helen was very thoroughly pleasured. She had come multiple times before he'd allowed himself that pleasure.

Helen falls asleep in their bed. Natalia gently pushes a lock of her hair off her sweaty face. "Is she with child then, Nikolai?"

"You are incredible, Natalia. Here it is our wedding night and you want to know if I impregnated another vampire." Nikolai kisses his naked and alluring wife.

Natalia smirks, "Well, you know after a thousand years only the best would do."

Nikolai checks on his newest bonded. He smirks, "Oh, yes, she's pregnant with twins."

Natalia smirks, "Well, husband you go from no pets to more than a dozen in a week's time. More than a half a dozen bastards on the way." Since about half the pets were male they couldn't have babies of course and the hunter pets are carrying their father's bastards that's all there is.

"Yes, but it's your child that makes me the most pleased."

"Now, are you ready to tell me what your are going to do with the hunter children?"

"Natalia-" Nikolai says in warning.

"NO. Don't Natalia me. What are you going to do with the hunter children?"

"They are bound to me."

"Yes, I know. What are you going to do with them. Don't you dare say that you don't know. You do. Now spill it."

"They will be the royal guards. Body guards will be made from them and select others, like Samantha's child with me."

"Is there a reason you are making the most delectable and sought after item on the menu the body guards for our children?"

"They are also the most vicious fighters. The closest things to a vampire that is mortal."

"And when our children need to eat they'll have a delicacy right at their side."

"While they are on duty, they will be off limits to snack on."

"What about yours and Alexandria's child?"

"That child will depend if it manages to retain its birthright. I have yet to have a child with a witch that has."

Natalia sits up, "You've had children with a witch before?"

"Yes, Alexandria's bitch of a grandmother. Alexandria looks just like her, spitting image in looks, but not personality." Nikolai crawls over the young vampire and sets himself over his wife. He lightly pushes her down and sets his legs in between hers. Without warning he pushes into her.