Regret

It's still windy like that ugly day i first  stepped into this horrible place. Why ugly? Why horrible..you say?

Because i live with him...

Never judge a book by it's cover. I wish i had reminded myself that when i met him. But i didn't. We were fated. We were mates...

Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon's inc. Lots of business trips that he can make a whole travelogue about it. A guy with a past love failure probably. Totally air headed. Doesn't care for anyone..but i never, even once intended to enter that list of his.

Instead. I fell for him..

But why do i regret it so much..?

Maybe because i am Kim Taehyung. A weak omega full of regrets..he only has things to sulk about .

Jungkook or you can say my alpha has never once looked at me with love in his eyes. He's a robot. All he knows is work. Just work all day.

I mean who would care about me right?

The ignored..the hurt..the brainwashed.

Why did i ever..ever have to lie to myself..why.

It was all in my hands when i got married to him. He was my mate of course. I myself was young back then. I never knew the meaning of love..now i know.

It means pain.

Living with him and me myself being the adventurous and creative one i tried to do my best everyday to make him smile..talking about smile..have i ever seen him smile? For me?

For one thing i know..i have never once even smiled after i met him.

n-never...

Especially after i sensed a new life growing inside of me.