part 1

Past

It was their marriage day..  Yea finally Ragini was so happy that they were gonna get married...

Her dream was coming true.. Anyways she was guilty...She never wanted to kill her sister or separate her parents.. But she was forced to... She was blackmailed... But now everything was over.. the blackmail.. one of the worst rivals of dp using r Raginii to break the maheshwari business empire. ..She was blackmailed to do everything .. he  threatened to take Laksh life.. She could never let her Laksh in danger.. so she had to do all the wrong doings she had done..

But now the blackmailer mr malhotra was arrested.. She was free..  that was the day when she and lakshya got intimate .. They became one.. She gave her virginity to him...now everything of hers was his..
She became the old Ragini ..She thought to not let anyone know about her being blackmailed as it would put the whole family into tension..She wanted a tension free life now.. swasan were back together even her parents too... . And as a cherry on top her Laksh  proposed her for a remarriage ... what else she wanted ...

She was all ready in her bridal attire looking no less than a goddess..

She looked at the envelop in her hand...It was her pregnancy report .. .... She was carrying his child..Their symbol of love.. She thought of  telling it to him as soon as the marriage gets over.. She hid the envelop in h the cupboard ..

Finally the marriage arrived .. kavya hit her in her head and went in place of her..

And when she finally gained her consciousness and ran down to stop the marriage the scene she saw was kavya and Laksh getting married...

And when she stopped them...The venomous words that came out her love's mouth...inspite of all her sacrifices this is what she gets ...

" Ragini tum kissi ki pyaar ki laayak nahi ho..... And ha wo jo pyaar mei tumse kar rahi thi ..wo sab dikhava tha ... mujhe tumhare liye pyaar vyaar kuch nahi...agar kuch hai..tho vo nafrat hei ....Aur haa.. pls stay away for.my life..  never ever come before me.. mei tum jaisi characters ladki ko tolerate nahi kar sakta " he spat out...

Present

She was sitting in her room ... staring at their engagement photo...
She had lots of dreams...But he shattered them... She dreamt a life with him and their kids ..  yes kids ..  She was pregnant with twins.. 

Tears were flowing down her eyes thinking of his betrayal..  why did god punish her so much.. She had never done anything wrong purposely to hurt anyone.. And even if she had done.. It was to save her love and his family.. Even when she pushed swara into the river the blackmailer has promised her that if she had done what he had said.. he would save Swara..  Thats why she was ready to do that sin.. god knew all truth ... But then still he punished her..

And he called her characterless .. how could he do that.. he knew the extend to which she loved him.. She could never ever imagine anyone else in his place .. not in this birth .. not in any other birth.. 

She was remembering all these things when she felt a tiny finger wiping away her tears.. It was ragya.. Her daughter ...  She also felt a pair of tiny hands hugging her from behind.... And that was raksh.. Her son..

" mamma.pls dont cry. ... papa will come.  " said ragya trying to console her mother..
"Haa mamma.. you should not cry.. we love you na.. Even though papa is away from us ..  he too loves you.. " said raksh to make her feel happy but little did he know he was more hurt..

Her children know their father is Laksh maheshwari..  when she has not done anything wrong why should she hide that fact to her children .. They have the rights  to know who their father is..
But to the children.. Their father is abroad for work.. And he is too busy that he cannot return or call them either..