part -2

Ap was shocked..

That evening ,all the family members had come home after work .. 
They were having coffee...

Laksh was in his room as he never sits with His family..

Ap went to his room

" laksh ..  aaj mujhe tumse kuch khaas bath karni hai .. neeche ajao pls.. "

" maa aap janti hai ki im not interested in any of the family matters now.  Pls. Leave me alone. Im a sinner.. I cant make you guys impure by my presence.  "

" I know Laksh.. even we all have done wrong doings.  But today something I tell .. I know you are gonna feel miserable after that ... But as a mother . I have to guide you in the right way.  "

After a lot of pleading Laksh finally came down where the whole family was present..
They all were shocked.. As it was after a long time that Laksh had com to the family..

" wo..  I wanted to talk something very important... " ap started..

" kya hua ap.. what is the matter.. "

" ji.. the thing what im gonna tell you is gonna shock all of us.  And Laksh I dont know how you will handle yourself.. "

" jiji ..  ab kya hua.. "

" listen to me sujatha... we all were worried that our maheshwari khandan doesnt have a heir right... I think our worried are ending.. " said ap .. not knowing whether to laugh or to cry.. 

She handed the envelop to Laksh..
" laksh .. I was arranging your cupboard this morning and i found this.. " she said..

Laksh took the envelop from ap's hand and read what was written on top of it..

" FROM SOON TO BE MAMMA TO  SOON TO BE PAPPA "

He was shocked reading it..

" maa.. " he said in choked voice.. guessing what might be inside it
.

" open it and see Laksh..  " she said..

He immediately tore off the cover of the envelop.. The paper inside was folded. 
He did not have the courage to open it.. if his assumptions are true then he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.  He would die if guilt .. He would never be able to face Ragini.. 

With trembling hands he unfolded the paper and hit tears flowed from his eyes.. seeing the pregnancy report of his love..

" kya hai chora.. tell us something.  We are getting tensed. " Sujatha asks Laksh.. 

" Wo.. chachi ji.. ra..Ragini.  wwas pregnant when i.. I.  Married kavya and kicked.." He couldn't completes words.  He was cursing himself for doing all that to that innocent life who did nothing but love him unconditionally....

He was the luckiest because she loved him. He was the unluckiest because she might be hating him now.  He had kicked his child out with her.. how cursed dad was he..
He prayed that no other father or no other husband should face his condition.. 

" laksh. You should search for my bahu and bring her back with my potha ya pothi .. " dp said.. 

" par papa .. I cant face Ragini after what all I have done to her..  I dont have the courage to stand I. Front of her ..  And i dont deserve her.. Im so sorry i can't bring her back.. its a punishment for me.  I wil have to live each moment in my life wanting to see the love of my life. And my child.. But then I wouldn't be able to.. I should live each and every second of my life with guilt.  I should crave for their love.. Im sorry papa.  " he said and left to his room..