part 4

In diya's room...
Ragini was helping  diya get ready..
Ragini was wearing this same jewellery and hair style and makeup and dress 👇

She finally put the mangteekha made of flowers on diya forehead..

Done..  U look so beautiful diya..  bilkul pari jaise.. Ragini said looking at diya..

At that ragya and raksh came running into the room to see their diya aunty. 

Aunty..  U look so beautiful..  but.. raksh said and looked at his sister.. who conitiued.. 

But u dont look like a pari . Thats always our mom.. ragya continued..

Omg I know I know..  diya said and laughed while Ragini glared at the trio. . 

" mamma.. you know what.. We were playing and this raksh went and dashed onto an uncle . ..  "

Ragini was smiling listening to the kids talk..

" and mamma.. He looks somewhat like raksh only..  The uncle smiles same like him.. " ragya continued..

And immediately Ragini's smile dropped...She thought how similar raksh and Laksh smiled.. He used to always remind her of Laksh..

What if its Laksh she thought for a second.. No.. how can they come here she thought and brushed off her thoughts mastering a smile ..

"Aur maa. Wo uncle hume kisses bhi diya.  Mujhe wo uncle bahuth pasand a gayi.. " raksh said.. 

Ragini was feeling really uncomfortable.. something big was gonna happen her mind told her.. 

" raksh ragya.. how many times I told you not to talk to strangers..  What if they were some kidnappers.. .. U know na how much mamma loves you.. And i cant afford to lose you you both are my only lifelines.. there is no one for me. Pls be careful..."

Sorry mama.. both of them said in unison..

" mamma.. dont say you dont have anyone except us.. you have papa too.. even though he is not with us now we are sure papa would also love you even more than us..  " said ragya making it hard for Ragini to control her tears..

" hmm .. " she faked a smile hugging her kids and wiped the tear which was threatening to fall from her eyes. ..

Down in the hall all the guests were present. Including the maheshwari ..

Laksh was wearing this

He was actually feeling good after six long years

He was actually feeling good after six long years.. something was telling him that good things are gonna happen in his life.. aftr seeing ragya and raksh he felt like a wave of peace has washed over him......

Sir drinks .. a man with a tray of drinks asked him..
He took a glass of sprite and turned collided into yash and it fell over his hands..
( note : it didnt fall on his sherwani ... Its sabyasachi costly one yaar.. i dont wanna spoil it.. )

Oops im so sorry ..  yash said

Hey . Its ok yash.. Could please tell me where is the washroom .. Laksh asked..

Oh yea sure .. yash said and guided Laksh to the washroom in the guestroom ..

Back to Ragini..

She couldn't control more she send the children away to play and immediately rushed to the guest room ..
She sat on the bed and cried her heart out ..

She remembered once again all that happened in her life.. Her children think that their papa loves their mam.. But they didn't know that it was the same papa who kicked her out of his life by betraying her..  by using her body..  by taking advantage of her pure love..

She wondered why she was feeling close to him today.  She could feel his presence somewhere close to her.  
Even though she tries neglecting that sensation it caught her attention again and again..

She was sitting in the room .  unaware of the fact that someone was there in the washroom.. 

She looked at the clock.  It was time for the ceremony to start.. She quickly wiped her face without ruining the makeup. 

She immediately got up and went towards diya's room which was adjacent to the guest room..

Laksh got out of the washroom and saw a lady clad in yellow sari get out of the guetsroom ..

He just saw her smooth back and her silky hair which was upto her waist..
So familiar it was that he just stood there staring at the way she went.. 

Was that Ragini .. He thought

Oh ho .. i cant let go of her.  He thought and rushed out side the too to get a glimpse of that lady.. But unfortunately .. there was no one...

Here Ragini was in she's room ..whispering sweet nothing to her .. And doing her final touch up. 

Laksh reached down and was scanning his eyes through the people around him.. in case he finds his Ragini there.. He had a gut feeling that he could see the love of his life today. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys.. from now on. Expect updates from me only on thursday friday and saturday as i will be free on only those days

Im sorry for the delay..

Next episode meant week.. 😘❤😍💖💞