part 5

Finally the mahurath arrived for the haldi ceremony.. mrs mehta asked Ragini to bring diya down for the rituals..

Downstairs Laksh was feeling restless.. his heart beats were increasing.. He could feel something inside his stomach..

He felt a cool breeze..
He turned towards the stairs....
He stopped breathing for a second..
She was there.. the one who was madly in love with him..
The one who happily sacrificed her happiness for him.. 
The one whom he betrayed..
The one who was the victim of his sins..
The one who stole his sleep for the past six years.. 

The one who was the love of his life.. And the mother of his children.. his Ragini.. 

His eyes were filled with tears..

The whole maheshwari family was dumbstruck seeing Ragini there.. 

They wanted to meet her soon but never expected that it would happen this soon..

They were also teary eyed..

Whereas Ragini didn't see them as she was busy whispering sweet nothing to diya making her blush..

As soon a they came down the other laidies and all came and took diya along with them.. Ragini was about to follow them when she felt someone stop her holding her wrist..

" ragini.... " she heard his voice in a whisper ..

She knew who it was. The voice was so close  to her heart.. 
Even if she tried to hate the owner of that voice she couldn't

She loved him truely with her whole heart and soul.. But.. What did she get in return..
Pain if betrayal..
But one thing he did good was giving two amazing kids like raksh and ragya ..

She was shocked .. how did he come here.  What if he finds about the kids.  What if he snatches her kids from her the same he snatched everything from her.. But how could she deny his rights.. 

Gaining all her guts she turned to him.. And there eyes met...

The whole maheshwari family was witnessing this.. while the others were busy with the haldi ceremony...

Their happiness couldn't be explained.. They had always wanted Ragini to be their bahu.. They never expected Laksh to cheat her this way..

For six years they were waiting for this day.. 

Raglak were stuck in their own world...
Their eyes met ..  They were having a silent conversation with their eyes..
Ragini's eyes had pain anger love but Laksh eyes had love which was overpowered by his guilt.. 

He opened his mouth to mumble a sorry that was when mrs mohan called Ragini for applying haldi on diya..

Ragini immediately turned away from Laksh jerking his hands..

" Ragini .. Pls.. ek min.. " laksh whispered with his choked voice..  But she went away wiping her tears not paying heed to him..

Laksh was about to gi behind Ragini when dp held him back ..

" laksh thoda wait karo beta.. We can't create a scene here.. After all its a good function happening.. "he said. ...

" par papa what if Ragini leaves me again.. " laksh asked dp with tear filled eyes..
Dp's heart ached seeing Laksh in that condition..

" beta.. im sure she will be here till the function ends.. " ap said.. caressing her sons face..

" haa chore.. ye mera wada hai .. hum Ragini ke bina idhar se jayenge nahi.. "
Sujatha tried consoling Laksh.. 

" arrey.. app log.. aajayiye na... kuch tho kha lo.  " yash said whole coming to Laksh..

He took them to the dining area which was noticed Ragini who was besides diya.. She was totally disturbed.. why did he even come back.  She thought..

She didnt want an encounter and so decided to leave immediately before he sees her ..  She told diya that she had an urgent meeting and left from the venue with her children hoping that she never gets to encounter Laksh again..

It was not that she didn't want to see him or she didn't love him..
She loved him madly even now after all those betrayal..
But she was afraid of his presence what if he breaks her heart again.. She didnt want her to see that side of their father.. even though they haven't seen their father they had a great opinion about him.She didnt want that to be erased.