part 7

A/n
Guys Im very sad as the comments are decreasing day by day..
Is my story bad ??
Then tell me ill try mending the story according to your wish.. 

°  °  °   °    °    °      °      °        °        °        °  

She stood rooted..

She didnt know how to react.  This was something she never expected even in her wildest dreams..
And why was mehta uncle supporting them .. she thought..
Then her mind went to the fiercest thought she could ever think..

Did they come to snatch her children away from her... no.  She knew her children would never go away from her.. But still her mind was getting filled up with insecurities.. 

" Ragini.. " laksh was about start a conversation when he heard a familiar voice..

" hi uncle.. ap yaha.. " screamed raksh who came to see why his mother was taking so long..

And reality struck the maheshwari's that raksh was Laksh's son...

Ap remembered how she could relate raksh and Laksh when she met him during the haldi ceremony. 

Laksh eyes was filed with tears looking at his son.. He badly wanted to take him into his embrace..

" mamma.. what's taking you so long"
Screamed ragya as she came towards the door..

She became shocked as  soon as she saw Laksh..
" hey  uncle .. wow. How did you come here.. do you know mamma.. " she asked with  excitement

And the realisation dawned upon maheshwari 's that Raglak were having twins.. 

They were in a dilemma to be happy that they met their kids.. or to be sad. What iF Ragini is not willing to come back..

Laksh looked at Ragini who was lost in some other world..

He turned his gaze towards the kids...

He badly wanted to scream out to them that he was their papa..

But he was afraid...will His kids hate him for leaving their mumma alone..
Will he be able to become the best dad..

He somehow gathered his strength and bend down to the kids level

He held their hands in his and finally uttered " ragya raksh...mei tum dono ke papa hu.. wont you hug me.. "

Ragya and raksh were shocked as well as happy.. 

Ragini didn't know how to react .. their was a turmoil in her mind..
Will Laksh snatch her children away from her.. 
She wouldn't be able to bear that..  They were her lifeline..
.She wouldn't let them away from her..

But at the same she couldn't take away the rights of a father.. She couldn't deny the fact to her children.. 

She knew she had to let them meet their father some day and that day was today.. 

Ragya and raksh looked at Ragini to confirm whether it was true..

" ma aa kya yeh humara papa hai.. "

Ragini closed her eyes letting a tear fall from her eyes and nodded in a yes..

Without wasting a second both kids jumped into Laksh's embrace.
They felt special.. It was the first time in their life they were so close to their dad..  hugging h im.. feeling his love....

Laksh slowly broke the hug and kissed on both their cheeks..

" apni dadi ke paas nahi ayenge.. " asked ap and the children looked at them...

" kyaa app sab log humari parivar hai.. " asked ragya who was damn excited knowing that she had a huge family...

" wow . ..  Im so happy... now we will spend a lot t of time with all of you.. "said raksh holding we'd hands..

" but before all that.. mamma pappu.. we wanna spend time with you both.. " said ragya pulling Ragini and making her stand close to Laksh..

Laksh was staring at her lovingly..
How badly he missed her..

But she didnt even look up at him..

" ha.. Sure beta.. " laksh said and Ragini glared at him..

He could see a lot of pain and hurt in her eyes..  It felt as of he was being ripped apart..

The kids were jumping happily..

Somewhere Ragini felt good seeing all her family and seeing the happiness of her kids in seeing their father.. 

Here Laksh badly wanted to sort out everything with Ragini..

" Ragini .. mujhe tumse baath karni hai.." Laksh uttered mustering his courage..

Ragini was about open her mouth .. when mr mehta interrupted..

" beta.. first let them in.. It wouldn't be good standing outside and talking.. " mr mehta said as a matter of fact and also to divert ragya and raksh..

She moved away and let them in...

_______________________________________

Im so sorry for stopping here guys..
I am like too busy..
I promise next part will be up next friday or saturday..

And it will be a really long part... 😘