part 3

The whole family was in a hope to find Ragini... not only because she had their heir but also because they wanted her back.. they were badly repenting for the mistakes they have done.. 

Today it is the haldi function.. 
Mr mehta came to his guest house to call the maheshwari family for the function as they were not to be seen..

In the guest house..

In dp and ap room..

Annapoorna.. I really hope we find Ragini here.  Said dp as he sat on the bed. 

Even i hope ji .. but I am scared what if the girl yash has feelings for is our Ragini.. And what if she is planning to move on.. I cant lose my daughter again.. Said ap expressing her worries..

Let keep positive hopes Annapoorna.. dp consoled her..

At that time they heard the bell ring..

Ap went and opened the door to find mr mehta standing there.

Arrey ap ji.. we were waiting for you so that we can start the function after sometime.. Said mr mehta..

Haa ji we were about to come.. bas the children have to come.  ( children means adarsh pari and Lakshman swasan ) said ap

Dp too came there..  He looked at ap as if asking her approval.. And she nodded ..

Mohan.. I actually wanted to ask you.m something.. dp started..

the others including Laksh was also coming down. .

Wo .. we have actually come here not only for the marriage.. but also for something else.. we came in search of our bahu.. Said dp and Laksh was shocked

He knew his family too misses Ragini.. but coming to mumbai had such a hidden intention? he never knew it..

Papa.. what are you telling.. Laksh asked dp..

Haa Laksh.. it was our plan to bring you here..

Mohan was puzzled ..
Dp what are you talking about.  Finding your bahu ?? But swara and pari are with you na..  asked mohan..

We are talking about Laksh's wife.
Said ap..

Ohh so Laksh is married.. ? Ok.. but what happened to his wife ...  how is she missing.. ? Mohan mehta asked...

Dp was about to answer .. but then Laksh interrupted.. Ill tell you uncle..

My wife.. She was such an amazing person. A very traditional shy and naive girl.  Cannot even hurt an ant ... her dadi maa's words were her final decisions.. she was very loving and sacrificing and that is what caused her the pain she had to face..  I never wanted a traditional girl.. So I rejected her thrice and i ended up falling for her sister.. she was so madly in love with me that she cheated us.. tried killing her sister with the help of my brothers who wanted revenge.. even when he changed she didn't.. well thats what we thought so.. she was being blackmailed uncle and she did all that to save me and my fathers company and reputation.. And we .. We thought she changed and became an evil soul... And I did the worst sin of my life ... I used her body and betrayed her by marrying another women in front of her while she was carrying my child..  said Laksh with tears gushing out of his eyes..

He sat down on his knees not able to hide his emotions anymore.. 

For the past six years he kept everything to himself.  It was when he came to know abt Ragini's pregnancy that he opened up himself last .. but now again after six long years which seemed likes six whole births to him he is opening up his bottled up emotions..