07

I was scrolling on my phone, specifically the messages. I was backreading it all. Not noticing that my tears are slowly dropping.

01.30.17

Kwannie: YAH!

Kwannie: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Kwannie: How cOULD YOU!!

Kwannie: How could you make me wait that long!!

Kwannie: THEN JEONGHAN HYUNG WILL TELL ME THAT

Kwannie: THAT YOU'RE SLEEPING THE WHILE TIME?!

Kwannie: I'll kill you!!

I laughed at the message. It was the time that I told him to wait for me at the mall and that I'll pick him up but I didn't notice that I really fell asleep.

"Yah!" Seungkwan shouted as he slammed the door on my room causing me to wake up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him not realizing what happened last night.

"How could you?!" He said angrily.

"What did I d— NOOOOO" Before I could jump out of the bed, Seungkwan already layed on top of me.

"Where are you going?" He said while we're already having a paw fight.

"Yah! I didn't mean to" I said as i removed his grip on my wrist.

"CHWE HANSOL!" He said in a angry tone.

When I got the chance I pushed him off of me, that made him fall on the floor.

"Ouch!" He said while rubbing his forehead.

"Oh Sorry" I said and showed him a V sign.

"Aish let's stop this already" He said.

"Who is that person who started all of these huh?" I said sarcastically as i fold my arms.

He took a deep breath.

"You owe me, a lot"

"So you better get up and let's date" He said, much more like commanded.

Wish we could turn back time to the good old days...

-

i miss seventeen 😭😭