08

I was standing in front of the ameusment park that we used to hang out everytime. I smiled remembering the day he confessed.

"Let's go already" He said as he grabbed my hand and forcefully ride the extreme rollercoaster.

I can't even feel my legs, my chin is trembling, and my hands they were shaking really bad.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand, intertwined with me. I looked at him.

"It's okay" He smiled.

"You won't die" He playfully said.

I nodded and smiled back at him.

We were on the front seat, in that case we can literallt see everything, I suddenly felt dizzy just by thinking of how high it could get.

And minutes later all of the people who are ridibg with us started to screech. The cart were slowly moving.

"AHHHHHHH!" I shouted as soon as i felt the wind hitting my face.

"Yah! calm down were just starting" Seungkwan chuckled, at the tone of his voice you can really now that he's super excited.

Now its starting yo go up, I held Seungkwan's hand tightly and closed my eyes.

"Oprn your eyes Hansolie!!" Seungkwan said.

"No" I answered back, really not wanting to open my eyes and regretting of what will happen next.

"Just take a peak!" He said, forcing me to do it.

"Seungkwa- AAAAAHHHHHG!" I can feel the cold wind hardly hitting my face as we went down, the screams behind is really hurting to the ear.

Even though its really loud I can actually hear Seungkwan's voice, the words he spit out really made my heart flutter and changed both our lives, forever.

"I AHHHH LOVE YOU AAAAAHGGGGG HANSOLIE- AHHHHGGG" between he's screams how can he manage to say that, so cute.

I opened my eyes as my hand still intertwined with him, I looked at him, who is now have his eyes closed. A big gummy smile was form on my lips and that thing called 'kilig' is what I felt.

"I love you too" Suddenly my fear fron these kind of rides were gone, as long at it is with him.

as long as I am with Seungkwan.

-

i feel so sad lately and idk whyy :(