EPILOUGE

7 years later

"Hey" I said as he stand in front of me.

"Hey" He smiled widely, making his face shine brighter.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He sits down beside me, watching the pink cloudy sky above us. His favorite scenery.

"Don't you want me here?" He jokingly said and chuckled.

"It's not about that" I laughed a little.

And then silence took over.

"It's so beautiful" I said as I shifted my gaze to the person sitting beside me.

"As always" He answered back, not knowing that he is the one I'm talking about.

I cherished the moments we spent together, all of those memories this one is the most unforgettable. The sound of his voice, his laugh, his smile, and the person I love, Boo Seungkwan.

"This might be the last" He said out of nowhere.

"What do you mean last?" I asked, getting confuse.

"Yah! you won't leave me again right?" I added. I bit my lips, trying to stop myself from tearing apart.

He looked at me with a glossy eyes. He smiled, a sad smile.

"I won't leave you but" He stopped. 

He cupped my cheeks.

"I have to" And there he cried.

I wipe his tears away and kissed him, slowly, cherishing the moment that won't happen, atleast for now. 

"You'll come back?" I asked and gave him a broken smile with a teary eye.

"I won't leave your side" He replied back.

He stood up and started to walk away, he's not that far when he stopped and looked back at me.

"I'll be by your side, forever" He smiled and turned his back at me, his hands were in his pocket, soon his figure starts to fade away.

And here I am sitting, tears won't dare to stop, as silence filled the place.

I woke up and found myself crying soon as I open my eyes, tears won't stop to fall, it felt so real

I quickly got up, changed my clothes and grabbed my keys and that box he gave me.

I drive on my way to his place.

As soon as I arrived there, cold wind welcomed me.

'He's here' I thought to myself, wishing that it might be real.

Not so far, I saw a figure standing beside his grave, I smiled.

I rushed over to the place and I was right. 

"You're here" I said and smiled at him, teary-eyed

"I promise that I won't leave you" He said while his hands were in his pockets, staring at the sky.

"I know" I sitted and he did the same.

We were peacefully sitting there, his head comfortably resting on my shoulder and my head resting above it. We were watching the sky, as always. 

"Oh you bring that huh" He said as soon as he saw the box he gave me 7 years ago.

"And you didn't open huh" He chuckled and grabbed the box from my hands.

He opened it, revealing to rings with our names engraved in it.

Tears were forming on my eyes.

"That's why I didn't want you to open it" He said and took one out, he took my hands and put it on me.

"That ring will resemble me, so don't you ever take that off if you don't want me to leave your side, okay?" His cracked soon as he finished. I just stared at him and let my tears fall.

"Yah! don't cry" He said, wiping my tears.

"Put this on me! before I cry too" He demands. I took the ring and held his hands.

"From the very first day that I saw you at the park, watching the night sky, I know it was you. That's why when I saw you at my class I approached you immediately, its kinda embarrassing because it seems like you forgot me already. After all those years, I didn't like anyone else but you, there's not a day that you wouldn't cross my mind. Everything I do, everything I see, every little thing that I thought, it was always you, it always lead me back to you. You're gone now, physically but you didn't leave my heart, yo-you we-were a-always he-here" I said while Im pointing at my heart, tears still falling.

"Always remember that I won't ever leave your side, I'll always keep you safe" He said and wipe away my tears.

"I love you and it'll change no matter what" He said.

"I love you too, forever and always." I replied back.

A cold wind passed by, then he's gone.

forever.

- END -

this is really the end thank you everyone till next time x

probably the next story i'll post will be my main ship ayeee SOONHOON hope y'all support it too ily all x