Dragon

Random Pov

    Y/n has been working at Nanba for awhile now and recently She's been able to show off her powerful exterior,while still being able to shed glimspe of her cutesy interior. That's why she's been labled Nanba's Dragon.

    "Y/n!...Hey Tomboy!!...Damn You stupid dragon where the hell are you!?" Samon yelled in annoyance.

    "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" She glared which than tranformed into a smirk. "Stupid Monkey." She laughed so hard.

   "This stupid monkey is still your superior." He reminded and she looked away and huffed.

  "Why do you all call me that anyway?"She asked and he smiled.

    "Because your loud, rowdy, got thick skin, a short temper, and when you yell it sound like your roaring." He chuckled.

     "Shu-"

    "Ew lovebirds get a room." Inori got up from where he was napping.

   "Shut up Inori and do your job!" They yelled in unison and he just walked out.

  The two sighed. "Oh supervisor what did you need anyway?" She asked finally remember what lead to this sigh.

   "I was going to tell you that your needed in the warden's office." He picked up some papers and was about to headed out the door.

  She was going to ask if he was going the same way, but he was already gone.

    Once she got to the office she entered it without knocking, knowing she would get scolded.

    She walked in into a dark room, she kept walking until she bumped into someone and the lights turned on.

   "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" Everyone yelled and she jumped in fear.

     "You guys... I didn't even tell anyone."She smiled happily and embarrassed.

     "Samon planned it." Mitsuru blurted out.

   The two looked over at eachother and smiled. Then looked away.