Date

Previously...

  She was going to ask if he was going the same way, but he was already gone.

    Once she got to the office she entered it without knocking, knowing she would get scolded.

    She walked in into a dark room, she kept walking until she bumped into someone and the lights turned on.

   "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" Everyone yelled and she jumped in fear.

     "You guys... I didn't even tell anyone."She smiled happily and embarrassed.

     "Samon planned it." Mitsuru blurted out.

   The two looked over at eachother and smiled. Then looked away.

Random Pov

   Well all the guards were drunk from the party, so it was a great thing that the deputy supervisors were on duty.

   "HAJIMAE!! YOU UGLY GORILLA!!" Samon yelled.

   "IS THAT RIGHT YOU UGLY MONKEY!?"Hajime yelled back.

    "LISTEN LADIES BOTH OF YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS IN ALL THE LAND." Y/n smiled as she tipsily. She then started to laugh maniacally while crying and then she punched them both.

  "Now...now just look at you Y/n your drunk." Kenshirou sighed.

    "Oooh doggy!" She smiled running toward him.

   "Don't touch me or I'll bite you." Kenshirou yelled, as she ran after him she tripped over herself and fell face.

   The next day she woke in an unfamiliar room. "Ow why does face hurt?"

   "Maybe it's because you planted it in the ground."Samon answered sitting on the edge of the bed, where she was laying.

  "Maybe that's why they call it a face plant!"She laughed hysterically. "Anyway where am I?"She asked.

   "You're...In my house."He looked away and Y/n stood up freaked out.

   "What am I doing here? What about work? How did you get me here? Why-"He stood up annoyed with her questions.

   "Just shut up and eat this!"He took a sandwich and handed it to her.

   "Hm? Did you make this for me?" She asked smiling.

   "No I was just being a good host for my guest. Anyway let me answer your questions. I brought you here, because you were drunk, knocked out, and bleeding. The deputy supervisors are covering it, but Inori is probably naping. I carried you, but you're really heavy!" He complained.

   "You calling me fat?"She asked glaring suspiciously.

   "No!...No your the perfect size, just heavy."He mumbled.

Your Pov

   "Hey Samon, do you want to go somewhere. Since we have the day off?"She asked.

   "...No. I'mbusy"He rejected to me.

   "I know you're not busy you dumb monkey, now hurry and get dressed." I bossed him around.

   "Here." He handed me a paper bag.

   "What is it?" I aksed and I opened the bag to find a white tshirt, a sweater, and some overalls.

   "The shirt and sweater are mine, and the overalls are from your locker in the break room. The washrooms over there. He pointed and walked out.

   Samon's such a thoughtful monkey...Kinda cute too. It's gonna be sad when I  have to leave. So I'll enjoy my last day with him today. If I don't leave today father might find me....

  "Hey Tomboy hurry up!"Ia heard him yell to me.

   "Oh shut up!"I yelled back opening the door.

   "You can leave your uniform here, I'll bring it for you on tomorrow."He mumbled as we exited the house.

    I grabbed his hand trying to control myself and we began to walk. "So where are you taking me?"He asked.

    "First, we need to buy some supplies." I smiled.

   "For what exactly?"He asked.

   "It's a secret."I smiled cheekily.

   "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"He asked, but instead of answering I just pulled him into a store.

  Samon's Pov

   I always knew she was weird, but was she always this cute? The way she's holding my hand it's almost like we're on a date.