Investigating

Previously...

"If we get caught we could be fired." He smiled pulling away.

"Right now. I don't care." She hugged him. After that they parted ways...

Your Pov

By Samon. I'll miss you.

I thought to myself as I left the note on his desk, but I'm keeping this sweater and shirt. I went to grab my backpack full of all the stuff I'm gonna need for this journey. It's time for me to go.

Samon's Pov

"Y/n!" I ran around looking for her. Where the hell did this idiot go. That was 4 days ago.

"Samon where is your deputy supervisor?" The warden asked, and I bowed.

"She's written me a note of resignation." I informed.

"YOU KNOW THE RULES HAVE HER TRACKED DOWN WE MUST ERASE THE LOCATION OF THIS PRISON FROM HER MIND!"She telled I nodded quickly bowing.

"Yes Warden Momoshiki." I looked up meeting her menacing gaze.

"While you're gone Hajime will pick up your buildings slack. Send him in so I can inform him." She ordered and I nodded leaving.

"Stupid monkey why did you have to go and piss off the Warden." I ignored him for once something was more important than arguing with him. I hsve to go snd find Y/n.

I decided that the smartest way to go about this was by re-reading the note she left me.

Dear Samon,

Supervisor, Friend, and first love goodbye. I hearby resign from my post as deputy supervisor until I tie up lose ends. If the Warden asks I'm dealing with family issues even though I know you'll tell her the full truth.

P.S - "Inori get back to work and away from Samon's desk!"

I chuckled she knew Inori would be the one to find this note...In fact thr more I read this I'm realizing she was sloppy in leaving behind clues. If she wants to play seek and find I'll play, let's see who's found first.