Leaving

Previously...

"For what exactly?"He asked.

"It's a secret."I smiled cheekily.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"He asked, but instead of answering I just pulled him into a store.

Samon's Pov

I always knew she was weird, but was she always this cute? The way she's holding my hand it's almost like we're on a date.

We first went to the grocery store and bought stuff like bread, sandwich meat, condiments, and a variety of other ingredients. After we went to the department store and bought a basket and blanket.

"Okay I get we're buying picnic supplies, but why are you emptying my wallet!?"I yelled.

"Careful supervisor you don't want to turn into a howler monkey."She joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you bringing me now?"I asked and she smiled.

"I guess I'll tell you about our destination. We're going to a big hill surrounded by wide grassy fields incased in a ring of these giant climbing trees."She spoke so excited with her eyes lighting up.

"So you really love it there?"I asked.

"Yeah it's my heaven on earth. The place I'm excited to show you."She pulled me along faster and eventually we reached a forest. "I'll meet you on the otherside."She smiled and ran off.

"Y/n!"I called, but she ran off. I sighed walking through the forest I tripped and fell on my face. After I got back up I reached the clearing and it was so peaceful I understood what
Y/n was saying.

"Look out below!"I heard her yell and I looked up she was falling luckily I caught her our faces barely apart.

"What is up with you, and your risky behavior?" I asked and her stomach growled.

"How about you make me a sandwich?"She asked and I laughed.

"That's funny."I laughed making myself one.

Random Pov

"How about if you make me one I'll give you a popsicle!"She smiled as his eyes lit up. After having fun all afternoon evening came.

"Y/n L/n, you're so strange."Samon sighed as they both laid down looking up at the stars.

"I have to get this all off my chest. Just in case I never see you again."She sat up and he did too.

"What are you talking about?"He asked and she grabbed his collar and in one swift movement she kissed him. Samon double blinked in surprise, but then kissed back.

"If we get caught we could be fired." He smiled pulling away.

"Right now. I don't care."She hugged him. After that they parted ways...

Your Pov

By Samon. I'll miss you.

I thought to myself as I left the note on his desk, but I'm keeping this sweater and shirt. I went to grab my backpack full of all the stuff I'm gonna need for this journey. It's time for me to go.