Chapter 1: Time is Ticking

Disclaimer: Life is Strange and it's characters belong to their respected developers, designers, and creators the only thing I own is my OC Void and my other OCs now I hope you enjoy the story and please be kind reviewing it this is my first time releasing one of the stories I made in my spare time. Side note I made a few changes Max never left for Seattle, Chloe hasn't met Rachael yet, and she didn't drop out of school.

A king named, Void Astral Moon or called mostly by his nick name Blue. The Name given by his friends and his wife because of his Astral Blue Hair, now let's get on with the story. It was late evening and I had just woken up from a nap I had taken after royal court was finished it was very tiring, I then heard a voice say, "How was your nap?" "Oh hey gorgeous, it was good I definitely needed it." "Yeah you did, since your up wanna have some fun and go for a walk around the kingdom and prank some of the citizens?" "My Sweet Scarlet if we did that I think we would upset our subjects." "Don't worry beloved I have some people that deserved to be pranked by the king of jesters and his harlequin of hearts." "Huh alright well who are they?" "Jack and Johnny." "Oh geez what did those two do?" "They pranked little Hope making her cry." "They didn't!?" "They did." I used my powers to amplify my yelling so it was heard through out the kingdom "Jack! ! Johnny! Come to the throne room at once!" I then walked into the throne room and sat on my throne while Scarlet sat on hers, the door then opened and Jack and Johnny walked into the throne room and stood straight in front of us, I then said, "Scarlet has told me that not one but two of my own brothers has pranked our little Hope causing little Hope to cry." Jack spoke first, "We can explain bro." Then Johnny, "Yeah bro we didn't mean any harm it was just supposed to be a prank."

"What was the prank you two pulled?" Jack said, "We made it look like Rainbow Sherbet, the puppy you gave Hope as a gift for being a good girl, had disappeared into thin air but before we could reveal that it was just a prank Hope ran off crying."

"Give me the pup I'll handle this and as punishment for pranking my daughter you two can't drink or have any sex for a week." Jack said, "That's fair, here's the pup back sorry again bro."

"You should be apologizing to her." Jack said, We will bro next time we see her. Johnny then said, "Yeah bro we'll apologize."

"Good now get out while I fix the mess you made." After they left I headed to Hope's room when I got there I knocked on her door and said, "Sweetie it's Daddy can I come in?" I heard her crying and her say, "It's open Daddy." I stepped inside and said, "Look what your uncles gave back sweetie." She said, "Rainy!" I then laughed and said as I gave her a hug, "All better little one?" She said as she hugged me back, "Yeah thanks Daddy."

"Your welcome little one." I then felt a small vibration in my pocket. "Huh? I wonder who's calling." I then grabbed my phone and pressed accept call, "Hello?" A voice said, Sir the time line alteration notification system is going crazy you have to come as soon as possible!" "Alright Charleston I'll be right there." I then hung up and said, "Alright sweetie Daddy has a job to do can you tell mommy for me?"

"Sure Daddy." I said, "Thanks sweetie, alright gotta go. I then headed to the time line analysis room when I got inside I said, "Alright Charleston Update."

"It just came up a few minutes ago the location was a town named, Arcadia Bay in Black Well Academy, Origin was from a girl named, Max Caulfield." "How does a time alteration come from a person, unless. Charleston I need you to send me to her location immediately!"

"But why sir?"

"If she's the source that means she has time traveling abilities that can cause all kinds of chaos if I don't help her."

"Alright sir hold still while I warp you to location."

"Understood beam me up Charleston."

"Nice reference sir and safe travels."