Chapter 9: Harry and Delilah

Now morning and today I would get to have two more beautiful children to call my own and give my fatherly love. I first woke up Kate with a morning kiss.
"Morning beautiful"
"Morning handsome."
"Are you ready?"
"How long will it take?"
"It's already done."
"What?"
"Look for yourself."
"In my arms were two adorable newborns."
"Oh Saint they're beautiful can I hold them?"
"You can hold Harry but I suspect if Delilah leaves my arms she'll start crying."
"Why?"
"Shadow born children are very attached to the sayings daddy's girl and mama's boy."
"So that's why I can hold Harry but not Delilah?"
"Yep."
"Wow well how about we get these two fed, I guess you could hold Delilah while she feeds."
"Actually shadow born daughters feed from the father."
"But you don't have milk."
"That's why I have to give my daughters my blood."
"Question are your people part vampire?"
"Yes we're." We then fed the children after they were full I said, "Let's go introduce you and the kids to the kingdom's people." We then went to our bedroom's balcony I then summoned the summoning horn to summon the people. (Geeze I said Summon three times in that sentence) any way I blew the horn and waited for every one to come into the court yard. After waiting a few minutes every one was assembled in the court yard I said in my authority voice, "Good morning people of Everlast I have exciting news to share with all of you." After they stopped cheering from excitement I continued speaking, "I would like to introduce a new queen of mine Katherine Marsh and our two newborn children prince Harry and princess Delilah I ask you kindly as your king to please treat them with the same kindness, love and respect you give me and my family to them because they 're now part of that family." They all yelled, "Of course our king for we are family we're legion."
"Well said my loyal people and thank you." They then left and we went back inside. "Well how about we go around the kingdom and have some fun?"
"I would love that, what about you little ones up for some fun around the kingdom?" They both said, yeah fun."
"Ha ha alright let's go." We then did a couple fun things like getting the kid's some toys and a pet, Delilah got a kitten she called, Cuddly and Harry got an snow owl. (Harry Potter reference because of his first name.) We then headed home after the fun day and went to bed.)
End of Chapter 9: Harry and Hope