Chapter 4: The Target

Max said very happily, "Photography."

"You sound like you really like that class."

"I do so let's go."

"Well all right lead the way so Umbra Rem can lead me."

"Alright follow me boy." We then started walking to the photography class when we got there Max Let Me and Scarlet go in first once I got inside I looked around, first the students, I'll ask Charleston for names later next the teacher I brought Scarlet to the teacher so she could introduce herself, I then gave her a bark saying to introduce herself.

"Hi My Name is Vulpes Catherine Eden my father has just enrolled me here." The teacher then said kindly, "Hello Ms.Eden I'm your Photography teacher Mr.Jefferson now, I must apologize but no pets are allowed in class."

"Oh no Umbra Rem is my guide dog and if I remember correctly Mr. Wells sent an email to all staff telling them about Umbra Rem."

"Umbra Rem which is Latin for Shadow Reality, did your father name him?"

"He did, so is Umbra Rem ok to stay?"

"Of course."

"Thank you now are there any available seats?"

"Yes right next to Kate Marsh where is she so Umbra Rem can help?"

"Well I believe Umbra Rem can find her, why don't you try boy." I thought I would humor him now Kate Marsh sounds like a gentle and kind name usually these kind of people are bullied so I'm looking for a person depressed, I then scanned the room with my eyes and then bingo. I found her I then gave a bark telling Scarlet I found her back right corner.

"Umbra Rem said he found her, he said she's in the back right corner."

"That is correct but you said Umbra Rem told you where she is can you under stand him?"

"Yes my father taught me how to understand him so he can tell me once he finds something or to warn me of danger."

"That's genius well why don't you have a seat so we can start the lesson oh and before you do how familiar are you with photography?"

"I know the 10 most famous used types of photography, Landscape, Fashion, Fine Art, Portraiture, Wild Life, Wedding, Macro, Photojournalism, Architectural, and Black and White."

"Very good Vulpes I think you'll do great in this class."

"Thank you Mr.Jefferson."

I then led Scarlet to her seat and once she sat down I decided to go over to Kate to comfort her in her sadness but I also kept an ear open for Mr.Jefferson in case he brought attention to us. Once she saw me she whispered, "Oh hey boy shouldn't you be with Vulpes?" I then gave a very soft bark, woof.

Scarlet then whispered, "He said he thought you were sad so he wanted to cheer you up."

"Oh thanks Umbra Rem good boy." She then pet my head I then heard a cough it was Mr.Jefferson I knew he was going to pick Kate so when she wasn't looking I placed a translator chip in her hand so she could understand me I then gave a bark telling her the answer, "The Inventor of Macro Photography was Fritz Goro, he invented macro photography to achieve his goal of "making visible the world between the micro scope and the naked eye"". At first she didn't understand why she understood me and why I said what I said until, Mr.Jefferson said, " Ms. Marsh who invented the Macro photography technique?"

"It was Invented by Fritz Goro, he invented macro photography to achieve his goal of "making visible the world between the microscope and the naked eye.""

"Wow very good Ms.Marsh I didn't expect you to know that because i thought you weren't listening to my lesson because you were playing with Umbra Rem."

"No I was listening Mr.Jefferson." The Bell then rang.

"Alright students see you tomorrow." I then told Kate to follow us, she agreed to. We then headed to my dorm before we entered the dorm house security stopped us, "Girls what are you doing going into the boys dorm house?" Scarlet then said, "My Father's room is here."

"Your Father's room do you mean Professor Eden?"

"Yes sir."

"Well alright go on in then." We then headed inside then into my room once we got inside I told Scarlet to tell the girls that I was going to find Master Eden so stay here and wait."

"Umbra Rem said he'll go fetch dad so stay here and wait. I then ran upstairs to fetch our real dog Shadeow, Once I was inside his room I called him, "Come here boy I need your help."

"Why are you disguised as a Dog Dad?"

I'm using it to collect info for my mission."

"Oh so what do you want me to do?"

"Take on my disguise and be my eyes and ears."

"I can do that."

"Thanks Boy." I then clapped my paws and turned back to my normal self and Shadeow clapped his paws and turned into my disguise.

"Now what dad?"

"First you'll have use barks again and you'll have to answer to Umbra Rem."

"The first part I hate the second part is easy."

"I know buddy, now here's a copy of my memories so you can pull off the ruse well, I then used my magic to give him a copy of my memories."

"Ah so be kind, loyal, and vigilant to good people and be mean, a trickster, and still vigilant to bad people ."

"Bingo,now you lead the way so it looks like you found me." We then headed down stairs and once we got to the girls I said, Umbra Rem told me my students are here along with a kind lady and you must be her, he said your name is Kate Marsh is that correct?"

"Yes sir it is and can I ask something?"

"Of course."

"Is this a castle?"

"Yes, it's a replica of my castle in Everlast including the kingdom and iI brought all of her people here."

"That's amazing."

"Would you like a tour?"

"Yes please." Max then said, " Wait Mr.Eden our lessons."

"Don't worry the tour holds your lessons." Chloe said, "So we get to have a cool tour of a castle and its' kingdom while learning?"

"Yep Now Follow Me,"

End of Chapter 4: The Target