Bonus Chapter1

"Hurry up, she'll be back any minute," I command hurriedly to Jack. He's helping me set up a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for Allie, but frankly, he's not any good at it.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I should have asked John, but he had his own thing to do with Emily, and there was no way I could set this up on my own.

So here I am rushing all the way to the last second with Jack.

"Okay, it's done," Jack tells me, stepping back and admiring his work. I check it over quickly, and almost approve it, before something catches my eye.

"Jack!" I hiss.

He turns to me sharply. "What?"

I pick up the bouquet of flowers he's set out. "You got the wrong ones," I growl. "I told you red roses, not white ones. When did you become color blind?"

He just shrugs at me like it's no big deal. "You can always paint them. You know, like how they did in Alice and Wonderland,"

I throw the flowers at him. "You are an idiot,"

Jack snickers. "Do I have time to go get red ones?"

I groan loudly and shake my head. "Her car just turned down the driveway. There isn't any time,"

Jack gives me a small frown. "I'm sorry, man. Just get her flowers another day,"

I glare at him. I wanted to get her flowers today, not another one. If I wanted to do that, I would have.

"Jack, please just go," I groan.

He laughs at me and waves, walking to the back door. "Tell Allie I said hey,"

"Why don't you tell me yourself? I'm right here," Allie's melodic voice floats through the room as she closes the front door.

Jack laughs at me and walks to my mate, kissing her on the cheek. She pushes him away playfully.

"Jeez, Luna, you're getting huge," Jack says to her, eyeing her growing stomach in awe.

I get up and push Jack away from her gently. "Get your own mate to drool over," I hiss at him.

He holds his hands up, trying to prove his innocence. "Okay, I know where I'm not wanted. I'll just be going now," He starts to the back door.

"Good," I mumble under my breath. Allie giggles.

"See ya Allie!" he calls right before the back door slams shut.

"I just love how much he respects me," I grumble.

Allie laughs at my expression and leans up to kiss my lips lightly. "You're funny. Why was he here anyway?"

I sigh. "He was supposed to be helping me set a surprise up for you,"

Her face lights up. "Where? I wanna see!"

I smirk and grab her hand, leading her to the small table that's been decorated and set with a fancy meal. I have to admit, it looks good, but it'd look better with some dang flowers.

"You did this?" Allie whispers, still staring at the setup.

"Most of it, yes," I answer. "Jack helped, but not much."

She smiles and wraps her arms around me, leading her head against my sternum. "I love you, you know that, right?" she whispers.

I kiss her hair. "Of course I do. I love you even more."

She groans. "I doubt it,"

I laugh, letting it drop. We'll go on forever if I don't. "Fine. You can win this time,"

She flashes me her perfect grin. "Can we eat? I'm starving,"

I nod and pull her chair back for her so she can sit. She thanks me and starts eating her meal.

"This is delicious. Did you make it?" she asks.

I shrug. "Some of it. I'm sad to admit that Jack was blessed with culinary skills  better than mine."

She laughs. "Well either way, it's wonderful," She places a hand on her baby bump. "I'm glad it's good, too. I'm not just eating for me anymore,"

I smile. "I know. I'm excited to find out the gender tomorrow,"

Allie sighs happily. "Me too. I can't wait."

****

The next little chapter will be Allie and Kaden finding out the gender, as well as deciding on a name. I'm not sure how many of these I'll do, but I have a few planned out.

Hope you enjoyed! :))