Bonus Chapter 3

Several Months Later

"Congratulations Luna, here is your new baby boy."

The pack doctor hands Allie a small bundle wrapped in a light blue blanket. She takes our child in her arm, smiling down at him as his little face cries.

"Shh, baby, you're okay," she coos to him. He looks up at her with wide eyes and after a moment, stops crying.

"I think he likes you already," I point out, smiling at the sight.

Allie just smiles at me. "Here, you want to hold him?"

I nod slowly, reaching for my child as Allie hands him to me. I take the bundle from her and cradle the small boy as he looks up at me with wide eyes.

He has my nose, and hair, and even my face shape. But his eyes are just like Allie's; a sharp, crystallized blue.

"His eyes are beautiful, aren't they?" Allie asks me softly.

"Yes, they are. Just like yours,"

She blushes softly and looks over at the baby again.

"We still haven't decided on a name," I remind her.

Her brow furrows. "No, we haven't. I almost forgot,"

"Any suggestions? Ideas?"

She stops to think for a second. "I like Cody," she admits. She looks at the baby again. "But I don't think he looks much like a Cody."
"I agree. I like Cody, but maybe as his middle name."

She nods, rubbing a hand over her face as she thinks. "What could his first name be. . .?"

"What about Henry?" I pipe up.

Allie shoots her eyes to mine. "Henry? Where did you come up with that?"

I shrug, careful of the child I still hold. "I'm not sure," I look at the baby again. "I just think he looks like a Henry. Henry Cody."

Allie smiles at that. "I love it. Henry Cody Taylor."

I smile back at her. "Its perfect for him,"

She nods, then reaches for Henry again. I hand her to him without a second thought.

"Hello little Henry," she murmurs. "I love you so very much, I want you to always know that. Even when you're a big strong Alpha like your daddy and will try and act like you don't want me, I'll always love you," She kisses his little forehead. "My baby Henry."

Henry coos at her and Allie smiles, kissing his head again. "Daddy loves you too. Mommy and Daddy love you very much."

I smile at my mate holding our pup. If only I had a camera I would capture the moment forever.

~

Two and 1/2 Years Later

"Mommy!" Henry screams.

Allie's up in a flash, running towards our son who's sitting in the floor with blocks, now crying.

She dashes to pick him up and he wraps his chubby little arms around her neck.

"What happened, Henry?" she asks him, using her gentle voice.

"My blocks fell over!" he wails.

Allie breathes a sigh of relief and flashes me an amused smile. "It's okay, baby. We can build another, better one."

If at all possible, Henry's sobs stop all at once. He lifts his head up to look at Allie. "Really?"

She laughs, kissing his head. "Of course,"