Windblown curse

On a day that was partly cloudy, but not cloudy enough so you could still see the sun peeking through the darkness, a young man sat on a rooftop. This was his quiet place, a place he could escape his family. Rows and fights were daily with his parents you see, and nothing good ever came without a battle.
He sat there as the sun went down and texted his beloved. Talking to her always calmed him down, she reminded him of sunshine and all the happy days he had with her.  She was kind and beautiful, and he was lost in his love for her.
He smiled and responded to her texts, he laughed at her voice and his heart almost exploded with joy when she told him she loved him.  As long as he had her.. his life was complete.
But he couldn't always have her.. he as well as she had duties to attend to.. be it school or family matters.
Bitterness spawned between the couple, each thinking the other was trying to avoid them. As time went by things got worse then better. Love it seemed, if true would always prevail. No matter the distance or trouble.
And The boy was once again happy.
However one night fate had other plans.
On the eve of Christmas a foul storm blew in, Shaking the trees and rattling the windows outside. The boy thought nothing of it and continued his fun. Games and laughter was the theme of the night as presents were passed round. When it came to the boys turn no presents were produced for him. Slightly put out he inquired as to why there weren't any gifts for him and his parents told him to check the front porch.

Upon doing as he was told he gasped in surprise and embraced his sweetheart lovingly. Tears of joy flooded down his face as he thanked his parents for the surprise.

Later that night, the darkness and howling wind lay down heavily on the house as the boy and his lover cuddled on the couch. It was half past 3 am when the boy thought he heard a whisper coming from the front door.
At first he ignored it, but it continued with urgent persistency. He gently moved his girlfriend off him and smiled softly as he pried her grip off his hand. He walked to the from door opened it and peered outside, but all that was there was the extreme winds.
He looked around the porch but saw nothing. He pondered this and turned around, when suddenly there was a loud groan and a sound like a car crash.
The boy was pulled off his feet and slung off the porch into the blasting winds. He landed hard in the gutter of the road, blood running down his face.
The wind increased and tore through fences and trees, howling as what must have been a tornado pillaged the poor street. The boy clung to the curb desperately trying to avoid the winds but the debris.. was what he failed to realize..
Pieces of sharp wood and metal stuck into his body as his yells were snatched away by the wind.

When the winds died.. the young fool crawled back to the place he was happiest.. he sighed happily and held her hand as he breathed his last.

And that morning, his family was woken by his girlfriends screams and cries.

🖤
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you all enjoyed this story although at this point I'm lucky if it gets any reads lol 😂 I hope you enjoyed your day!