Greed

Smiling happily a male made his way into the public library, thoughts of her filled his head. He smiled even brighter as he imagined his future with the curly hair beauty in it. Making his way to the back of the library he grabbed a book by his favorite author and scanned the library. Spotting a table way at the back, isolated from the others, he made his way over only to find that the table already had an occupant.

"May I sit here?" He asked kindly.

Glancing up from her book the brunette smiled and nod "Sure"

The two read in somewhat of a comfortable silence for a good while before parting ways.
The guy watched as the girl placed back her book, only now seeing what she was reading, a horrid horror of some kind.
Huh interesting the guy thought before departing.

After that the two would meet up at the library everyday and spend two hours in complete silence before parting ways. Finally the guy decided to strike up a conversation with her. It went smoothly and they found out they had much in common. The two would meet up everyday and have a wonderful conversation with each other, often being shush by the librarian for being too loud. Slowly as the days went by thoughts of the curly haired beauty were replaced by the interesting brunette.
Three months upon their first meeting the guy asked her to be with him and she happily agreed.
Their relationship was great and filled with happiness but as the months went by it took a rocky turn. There were too many disputes and secrets, the trust they had began to fade and one day the guy accused the girl of cheating. That struck her hard and she slowly began to distance herself and with that distance her love for him faded.
The girl became so full of anger that no matter what the guy would do for her she would always hurt him. For months the guy put up with her anger even as his heart repeatedly broke into pieces.
He could no longer take it and one day decided to end it all. He broke up with her.
This enrage the girl however she decided to let him go. After all he would be returning to her soon enough..or so she thought.

The guy went back to his first love, the curly hair beauty. She was the one that was meant for him. He wish he didn't meet the brunette. She spoiled his plan. He was going to ask Kate, the curly hair beauty, his childhood friend, to be his girlfriend but that didn't happen. But now that he was free from the clutches of the demon, he could finally do what he had meant to from the beginning.
It has been three weeks since they broke up and the guy was now dating Kate. She was an amazing girl. She was beautiful, kind, strong, patient, honest and had a wonderful singing voice. She was perfect.
Slowly his broken heart started to heal.

One night after a wonderful date with his girlfriend, the guy made his way into his apartment. As soon as he opened the door a sharp pain greeted the back of his head and everything went black.
When he regained consciousness he was tied to a chair with his mouth gagged. Looking up he saw the demon herself, she was smiling down at him.
"Baby I missed you" she said in a sickly sweet voice before repeatedly punching him in the stomach. Her punches would've hurt less had she not been wearing those spike gloves.
After a while of punching him she took off his gag and kissed his bloody lips.
"You shouldn't have left me" she said softly.
"W-why are you.. doing t-this?" He asked weakly.
"Because I love you" she replied hugging him, driving a sword straight through his heart.
The last thing the boy saw before falling into his eternal slumber was the pair of beautiful brown eyes that he once loved.

"Clean up this mess." The girl commanded to two buff figures, emerging from the shadows, before leaving.

_

Hope you liked it

Thank you for reading.