d. flesh without blood

Harry knew that he promised himself that he would lay off using the Marauders Map to stalk people. But he couldn't help it.

His curiosity was eating him alive and Harry felt like he was going to explode if he dares to spend another second sitting alone in the occupied Common Room if he hadn't knew the truth about Malfoy right away.

He knew that after 6th year, he swore to himself that he won't ever stalk Malfoy or anyone ever again. But habits sometimes come rushing back to you like a tidal wave whether you'd like it or not.

So that was when Harry found himself climbing up to his dorm room he shared with his friends, digging the bottom of his trunk for the map that his father and his friends had made early on their days.

As his fingertips brushed some kind of paper in his trunk, he wasn't hesitant to pull it out and let out a small grunt of approval.

The Marauders Map was slightly crinkled, and Harry whispered a charm which helped it get back to it's natural perfect state. He was able to do wandless magic now, even though he could only cast small and simple charms and spells.

He hadn't touched the map since 6th year, using it to stalk on Malfoy and whatever he was doing for Voldemort even though unwillingly.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," He murmured to the map, unveiling the names of the four Marauders and opening the map.

It shown the whole activity in Hogwarts, the cursive names slowly moving in directions they're going to. He scanned the map for Draco Malfoy, his eyes leading to the Astronomy tower.

His dot was still and in place, it seemed like he wasn't going anywhere as his dot lingered after being watched by Harry for five minutes.

He made his decision bold, he was going to encounter Malfoy whether he'd like it or not because he was going to know who's he as or what's he's hiding. He might sound insistent but hey, you can't ever blame one for being so bloody curious.

So that was when Harry found himself in his feet, clutching the map tight on his labored palms and the invisibility cloak draping over his shoulders and to his feet, revealing his head.

Beneath the thick cloak, he was only wearing a thin overly used shirt, making the original striking blue colour fading into pastel blue and a pair of grey sweatpants just below his waist, other than that he was wearing only socks.

He climbed his way up to the Astronomy tower from the Gryffindor tower by feet, feet aching because it was late at night and he was exhausted and not to mention that the Astronomy tower is practically on the other side of Hogwarts.

As he reached the top of the Astronomy tower, he clutched the invisibility cloak tighter around him, hugging his every invisible figure and squinted to the map in his hands to make sure that Draco is really indeed there.

And he was indeed there. He was sitting in the cold stone pavement of the tower, clutching the same book from earlier in his pale, dainty hands and occasionally flipping the pages. And there was something he couldn't quite believe.

His hair was purple.

It was a light shade of lilac, the purple faint and there was a little amount of his natural platinum strands, but an influx of lilac clouded the strands of his hair.

He would never, ever expect Draco Malfoy being a Metamorphmagi. It'll be weird seeing Malfoy with his hair not a blinding shade of platinum, but to be frank, Malfoy suited purple.

Harry figured that the theories he had put together of Draco being a Metamorphmagi is indeed correct, and Harry had no idea what he was going to do with that information. He could use it to blackmail Malfoy? No, Harry, what the hell? What are you, 1st years?