e. be a body

Light seeped through the tinted glass windows of the vast space of the Gryffindor common room. Whilst all of the lions were still quietly sleeping in the privacy of their dens, Harry was already downstairs prepped with his father's invisibility cloak draped around his shoulders, giving the illusion that from his neck and down had disappeared. It was no later than 5AM and he was ready to head to the Room of Requirements.

Departing from the Common Room, he unintentionally awakened the Fat Lady in the process, though she drifted back to sleep with a quiet huff after seeing him. During sleepless nights, Harry had a habit to sneak out from his dorm and out of the Gryffindor Common Room, making the lady in the painting quite used to his presence at late nights.

Gladly for his sake, she never notified McGonagall or anyone about this matter, informing him proudly once that it was part of the noble trait the Gryffindor house sported.

His legs made his way to the Room of Requirements, having to climb up and down the many stairs of Hogwarts. The labyrinthine structure of the castle eventually brought him fatigue, and after what felt like centuries, he reached the large double doors he was familiar of, that he and the Dumbledore's Army used to train themselves.

Draco stood, leaning his full weight against the cold stonewall the opposite of the door. Fatigue was painted all over his face and it was obvious that he was worn out. Having to wake up ungodly hours every day of the week and casting a spell that drains a large amount of energy oneself must be exhausting for him.

His hair was a shade of light lilac, an obvious sign of his masked tranquility, although inside he was nervous that Harry decided to not come for whatever reason.

Harry approached him, "Ready?"

He blinked at the sight of Harry and inclined his head slightly. "You came."

"Of course I did." Harry said, scrunching his nose.

A soft "oh" of acknowledgement came from Draco's lips as he then nodded solemnly as he shifted his weight to the other and looked up to Harry. "Let's go, then."

The two ambled their ways towards the large double doors, although Draco himself was a bit hesitant. He had never stepped feet in the Room of Requirements and doesn't actually know how the whole room works since he have only heard things about it, not actually witnessing it.

The Gryffindor murmured softly under his breath, wishing for a comfortable enough room and shutting his eyes as suddenly, the door clicked and swung open by itself to reveal a well-furnished chamber.

Inside, a grey sofa and a currently crackling fireplace were present with beige walls surrounding the whole room. It was quite spacious, but it was more than enough than what Draco used to occupy; which is the highly uncomfortable cold stone layered walls in the Astronomy tower.

Snape's quarters in the dungeon wasn't exactly the most luxurious place either, the space mirrors the bitterly cold expanse of the Astronomy tower. Truly, if it hadn't for Potter's unforeseen help, Draco was sure that he'd be stuck having to activate the energy diminishing spell in the tower until he graduated in Hogwarts, might he add, freezing and weak.

Draco reluctantly stepped in the conditioned room, it was chilly, but not as chilly as he was used to having in the tower. It's a pleasant kind of chilly. There was also a glass-based coffee table in between the sofa and the fireplace, partitioning the space in the middle.

"You like it?" Harry asked, nodding to the furnished space.

Draco swallowed and nodded, "I do, thank you. Should we get started?"