note

Now, I know a poem is like a work of art. I know everyone sees a little different meaning to it and it's special to them in their own way but i'd like to point out that this small collection of poems is being written in a certain order.

It depicts a soul that is hurt and heavy, and how this soul overcomes this heaviness, this terrifying feeling. There may be parts that don't add up; that are not about a particular 'he' or 'she' but these are the thoughts, these are the various wonders that this soul sees and these wonders this soul interprets. Along with overcoming the sadness, the state of mind is trying to be shown by adding a few interpretations of simple things like gravity, which is the first poem.

Of course, these poems might mean differently to you but i just wanted to say that much. Please, please feel free to criticize (maybe not too harshly), I'm open to all suggestions as I do want to get better.

So, with lot of debate and forcing, I am finally putting my poems out there. I hope you like these. 

These poems are a work of fiction and any resemblance or similarity with any person or object is purely coincidental. 

Hope you like my creativity, and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to share them with me.

:)))

(for everyone who has supported me with my writing )

~cyra

P.s. If you haven't, I'd suggest looking at the story description.

(I'm kinda proud of them.)