Chapter 6

This is our girl, guys ;). Created by the IMVU social game app.

Toshiko Hatame

__________________________

Is this the best idea to bring this woman back to the Uchiha compound? Madara pondered this after he passed the gates. They soon shut after the rest of the accompanying group was within the premises. For one, he was grateful and relieved that her mouth was shut since the way back. Two, it was precautionary measures that summed up the decision to bring her back from questioning. After all, she was lurking when they paused in the woods, whatever Intel, knowledge, and threats she may hold must be stripped away . Knowledge of the Uchiha by any enemy — be they man or woman— will not slip from his hands.

If killing them was an option to protect his clan, as he had done time and time again, then so be it.

Madara was met by guards at the compound. At first they were baffled at the body he had over his shoulder. They bowed to him dutifully, averting their eyes so they would not fall to questioning by staring. "Welcome back, Madara-sama," they said in unison. He nods in return and he felt a light tap on his arm.

"Why are we bringing her here again?"

It was Izuna's inquiry that rose Madara's eyebrows in a brief thought. "It's nothing of importance except for precaution."

Izuna hummed with an understanding nod and continued following him. As they all come to the main room of the compound, Madara stops, looks over his shoulder at his kin. "Dismiss," came his demand, steady and leveled.

"Yes, Lord Madara!" was the united response, full of respect and loyalty towards their leader. They went to different directions where their hearts desired, leaving Madara, Izuna. After turning a few corridors and trekking two hallways, they have come to a room that is guarded by two taut, well-built Uchihas. The wooden door with only a rectangular opening for a window, streamed by bars separate enough to pull an arm through.

The man on the left Kasume, known for interrogating enemies and using tactics to make them talk. On the other side of the door was their tormentor Tasume. Similar names?... Well, they are twins, but there are distinctive features that can differ them. Kasume has a widow's peak; Tasume has a slightly shorter one with a bang parted to the side. In battle, it is very hard to tell the difference in who's who because they would where their hair in a ponytail. the exact same way. Like a dynamic duo. They hold great loyalty for Madara and Izuna.

The twins bowed to him when he approaches. "Evening, Lord Madara."

"Hmm," the leader hums in return and waves his hand to open the room. Tasume unlocks the door and Kasume pulls the heavy door open. The brothers of authority went inside the room. It was lit by a single light that hung high in the center of the room, giving off enough light to adjust to the objects residing within it. The cast shadows lay low of the corners of the furniture, which concludes of a table in the center, a tall cedar chest in the far left corner, and chairs on the left and right of the table.