Chapter 15 (Scene 1)

Chapter Photo XD ^^

New chapter. Life's kinda rough right now, but yeah.
__________

Toshiko began to flush.

Intimidation.

They didn't move nor look away from each other, and she was having a hard time not to think how absolutely sexy this man looked with that glare. Against her better judgment of slapping him then storming out, she backs up.

She decided to stay.

The decision wasn't for his favor, by the way. She did it because it was the most logical thing to do on her behalf since she has nowhere to go. So, there she sat at the foot of the bed facing the long-haired Uchiha who is still glaring back at her. In his hand, a smaller brown bag, held out in front of her to take. All she could do was hold the eye contact with a purse of her lips. A pout.

She never pouts.

She snatched the bag from his hand. Her hands blindly unfolded the brown flaps of the bag and the eye contact was broken when she looked into it. The hiragana on the top carton the carton stood out to her instantly.

''Beef teriyaki steak?''

*~<>~*

"Are you complaining?" Madara quipped nonchalantly. He was already digging into his own bag, seated in an armless chair in facing her.

"No." It's my favorite, she didn't say.

"Then eat," he ordered.

The two white cartoons were fished out of the bag and on the bed beside her. She takes the brown bag and flattens it as a mat. She found wooden chopsticks inside and immediately went to dig into the box of steak with it. The first portion was the best taste she has ever tasted in such a long time, too long to remember but she never forgot her favorite food. The taste had her eliciting a garbled groan in her throat. The savory taste of the soy sauce, brown sugar, and mirin with the tangy taste of sake lit her taste buds on fire. It's just like she remembered when she was going to a restaurant under disguise. The teriyaki there was fried with scallions and topped over noodles.m with more soy seasoning. As a starch, in this case, she received rice instead; it still tastes so damn good.

Toshiko began devouring her food like there's no tomorrow. She practically began stabbing into the box again for the next mouthful when the first amount hasn't gone down yet. "SO guhd! Mm, the rice," she adds the entire box of rice into the bigger box of beef teriyaki, mixing them like a pasta. It came to the point she was smacking her mouth with a concentrated frown.

Madara regards her with a disapproving glare. His dark eyebrows slowly furrowed at her puffed out cheeks and ungodly smacks. "Don't choke on the damn food before you could eat it."