chapter 4

'Why? why? why?' was the only thing I was saying in my head 'why? why? why?'

I tried, I tried my best to get away😢
But it didn't work, all I got from it was a long scrape on my back from him using his claw to pull me back in the house.

What will happen to me? Will I ever get out of this hell house which I am supposed to call home until he decides to let me go? Since that day I tried to run away all he did was abuse me and kept telling me that your mine and alway be until I get fed up of you.

I tried each and every day to get out of this hell hole. I failed and my punishment was three days of getting Slap, no food just water so I wouldn't die just for me to learn a lesson on who is the boss.

All because I wanted to go back home, where I really belong with my family and friends where u feel special with the one I love and who love me.

"What are you thinking about?" a voice took me out of my day dreaming

I looked up and saw my kidnapper Demetrie.

"ANSWER ME WOMAN!" he scream in my face

"I AM DAYDREAMING HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOUSE! HOW TO GET OUT OF YOUR REACH! AND GO BACK TO MY FAMILY " I scream in his face

SLAP!!!

Was all I heard with a stinging on my face.

I tried, but I couldn't hold back in my tears, I let it all come out, I didn't even care if he say me crying then I heard him call my name out of his filthy mouth, it made me want to vomit.

"Amy." he said

"You are going to regret how you speak to me, how you stand up to me, and how you tried to run away from me" Demetrie said

What did he mean by that?

A few hours later I saw him and three other men come in with four person with their eyes covered with a cloth and a gun to each of their heads.

"NOO!PLEASE NOO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!!!" I screamed at them