chapter 20

Amy went to  averyrose room to wake her up to go to the beach Amy put her in her bathing suit and took her bag and put them in the car .

"One minute Avery I fought my phone." Amy said .

Amy went inside got my phone but just in case Demetrie decide to come Amy went and told him what beach we were going .

Amy went to the car start it and went to pick up my brother ,sister, step mother and dad because Amy told them about the beach day we were going to have .

We finally reach Inda Bay .

They got out and found a cool spot to put our thing down Amy was talking to Ryan when Averyrose came and told me she want to go in the water Amy got up and went with her .

We play sharkie (that when one person is a shark and they try to eat you ), floating competition and swimming competition not that far away from the bay.

"Mommy I'm hungry." she said.

"OK sweetie let go get you something to eat." Amy said .

They went to our spot where her family was there sitting and talking none of them wanted to come in the water because it was too cold .

Amy put her Avery in a towel and herself before she put out some food what my mother made for her and she to eat .

We sat there eating while my phone rang I hot up went away from then and answer the phone .

"Hello. "Amy said.

"Where are you on the beach." he said .

"I am by a big tree by the shop." Amy said .

"OK." he said.

Then he hand up .

Amy went back by my family and sat down.

"Who was it. "Amy mother asked.

"It was Demetrie wanted to know where we was." Amy said .

"Why? didn't you told him all ready " she said 

"Yea I did guess he forget.  " Amy said.

"Mommy I am done can we go back in the water now please ." Avery said.

"Not yet you need to let your tummy rest first ok why don't you play in the sand." Amy said .

"OK." she said .

She went and started to build thing in the sand and then someone came and sit next to Amy.

"You should of be more specific when you said shop with a tree you know." Demetrie said .

"But there isn't a lot are they ."Amy said .

"Not much but do you know how long I was looking anyway where is she." he asked .

"No hello. "my mom asked.

"O hi ."he said to everyone .

"Hi Ryan. "he said .

"You know I didn't get to know your sister name." he said.

"My name is Emily." she said .

"Ok." he said.

Daddy Amy heard averyrose scream and ran up to him hugging him.

"Hi sweetie. " he said. 

"You came." she said .

"Want to see me sand castle." she said .

"Sure. "he said .

He went with her to see her sandcastle .

"Wait he is your child father ." Emily asked .

"Ryan didn't told you I though he told you." Amy said.

"No he didn't." she said .

"While yes he is and then he got a DNA Test to make sure." Amy  said .

"Or ok." she said .

Avery came and ask if she could go in the water now and Amt told her sure it had been a good enough time she went in the water with Demetrie until Amy decide to go with Ryan and Emily.

We stay there until it got night Ryan came with us to the pack house and Amy drop sis, dad and step-mom  mom home .

Demetrie went with his car.

Averyrose want to sleep but Amy told her after she bath so Amy gave her a bath then put her to sleep after Amy went to bath then put on clothes and went to sleep .