chapter 13

Amy took averyrose and they went to the bathroom to start getting ready for the bbq that is supposed to be happening tonight and when they will tell the pack about her and Amy even thought I don't want them to know like this  buy it have no choice about it because I am not the alpha he is.

Amy decide to put averyrose in a blood red puffy dress with sketches light up.

Amy wore a black top with gold writing saying pretty little psycho with a black jeans and a black old school Nike shoes.

After they finished got ready we went to Demetrie office to tell him that we are ready to go to the bbq by the pack house.

"Demetrie we are ready to go to the pack house ." I told him.

"Give me a minute go downstairs and wait in the car I already put in the car seat  for averyrose ."He said.

They went down stairs and went and strap her in her car seat and I went in the passenger seat next to the driver .

Demetrie came into the car and start it up to drive to the pack house as we reach we came out the car and went into the pack house he told me to take averyrose and go wait in his room take his keys and wait until it time to start and for me to introduce you and your parents and sister can't make it again they have something to do .

Amy took the keys and went in the room to wait for him to call us down to start the bbq .