chapter 17

The for the last two week she keep coming over and over trying to convince me to talk to her.

Amy finally agreed today and let her in so now we are currently sitting on the sofa while she is explain a whole load of crap.

"Amy are you listening to me." she asked.

"Yes." Amy said

"I am starting again I didn't die as you can see I was force to leave you and Ryan if u didn't you two would of been killed or something much worst I was trying to protect you too so I fake my death and ran away I was waiting for the right time to come and talk to you and I thought that it was two week ago but you finally let me in and we finally get to talk so can you at least pretend that you like me I am your mother after all." she said .

"Are you done. " Amy said .

"Yes I am ." she replied .

"OK so this what you want ed to tell me how do I even know it is true you could of at least tried to contact me because I needed to know my own mother. " Amy said .

"I know sweetie. " she said .

"Does you know where your brother is so I can tell him. " she asked.

" I do I will call him right now. " Amy told her.

Amy went to Demetrie office asked him to call my brother here and he said for 2 hat I told him our mother is here and waiting to speak to him he said OK he is going to call him now he will be here in least than ten minutes because he isn't to far from here

Amy went back downstairs and she was talking to averyrose . Averyrose was also talking to her about all direct thing mostly puppies .

Amy waited ten long minutes when Ryan came inside he saw mother then look at me then look at her again then walk out the house.

"Ryan come here." Amy said

"No." he said .

"Why not? " Amy asked.

" because of her." he said.

"I will call Demetrie." Amy told him.

"You wouldn't dare. " he said.

"Try me. " Amy told him .

"Go ahead then." he said .

" or ok DEMETRIE ." Amy screamed .

"You really did it ."he  said looking shock.

"Yes Amy. "Demetrie said.

"OK ok. " he said .

"Nevermind." Amy shouted to Demetrie .

Amy told him to sit down and listen he did what I said then after our mother who she said she is finally finished talk he got up hug her said I don't know if that is true but if it is then I will give you a second chance .

"Amy before I go I want to tell averyrose goodbye where is she. " he said.

"You are not saying goodbye you are saying later see you soon you are coming back." Amy told him.

"I am i will I promise. " he replied.

"She is in her room. " Amy told him.

After Ryan told Avery later he and mother left and Amy went in my room and fell to sleep .