chapter 15

Amy started to tell his father everything.

"It all started like this. " Amy said.

"I want to get out of here!" Amy screamed .

"Mommy " averyrose cried .

"Leave me alone please I wouldn't tell anyone about you I just got back from being kidnapped please don't so us anything." Amy said .

"I am not going to do you anything I just want to know how you could be half human and half werewolf and not even know have you change before did you do anything that look like a werewolf sign." Demetrie asked.

"You know what you don't know a thing I am calling your parents up here." he said .

When they came up

"Aaaa Amy mother and father could you tell me how could this women is a half breed but you to are a full greed but you didn't tell her anything."  He said

"What are you talking about my mother and father don't know anything about this world. ""you see this is where you are wrong "he cut Amy off

"Your precious mother and father here isn't telling you the whole truth there heave to be something you aren't telling her an I would like to know ." he said.

"I am sorry baby girl but we didn't tell you this for your own good. "my father said

"Alright we will tell you alpha. "Amy dad said

"Amy is a half breed because before I meet my mate I found this women who is Amy real mother and she gave me Amy but she isn't alive any more because she died and Amy mother adopted her this is how she doesn't know she is a wolf and how her brother is a half breed to but when he found out he left us and then Amy came home pregnant and we didn't want to tell her anything

She have to learn about these things can you please be patient with her."

Demetrie said" now I understand how she didn't know she was a werewolf she was a half-breed they don't know if they are half breed because they cant sense it in their body and Airwolf wouldn't be weakened until they are mated. "

Amy dad said yes so please don't take it hard on her it not her fault .

"Amy I will make you a deal you be nice and obey and I would not kill your entire family do you here me." Demetrie said.

"I will take your offer but please don't do anything to them let them go please." Amy said.

"You got a deal." he said.

" So Demetrie dad this is how I am here and not trying to run away with averyrose and I am not going to try it because I don't want my family to die. " Amy said.

"So my son black mail you into staying here. " he said .

"Yes sir he did." Amy said .

"Good job son I trained you well. " he told Demetrie .

"OK i think it time for us to go. " Demetrie said.

We went into the car with averyrose and head to his home .